True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I confess, I am slightly perturbed. My 198 day MFP Log in streak will end tomorrow. I will be offline, unplugged in the woods. Not concerned about not logging food, since all calories consumed outdoors do not count. ;) Sad about the end of the streak just short of 200. :(

Get on tonight at midnight
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I confess....the F word has been a favorite for weeks...if I'm not saying WTF or F off...I'm thinking it! WTF? I blame it on people. LOL
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Drinking a lot and making urstionable choiceas!
    Lol :p

Those are the best choices to make.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Uh oh
    I think drunken posts are necessary
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Im coming over ..someone needs to ..ermmmm supervise :p
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate adult responsibilities and wish i could go back and be a kid again for a second time and this time do it without cares about growing up or what people think. Sometimes i wish i could go inside cartoon lands lol
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options

Me too...but now on here bc...party poopers...and nobody likes drinking alone. LOL
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate adult responsibilities and wish i could go back and be a kid again for a second time and this time do it without cares about growing up or what people think. Sometimes i wish i could go inside cartoon lands lol

Yep.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Pamela_43 wrote: »

Me too...but now on here bc...party poopers...and nobody likes drinking alone. LOL

i miss drinking alone
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I am not drinking, and I am not sad about that. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i wish i could go inside cartoon lands lol

join me

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So I feel stupid for confessing this, but that hasn't stopped me so far...I am supposed to have an elective surgery and I am not afraid of the surgery, but of having a general anesthetic and what I might say while babbling on during recovery from anesthesia.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    So I feel stupid for confessing this, but that hasn't stopped me so far...I am supposed to have an elective surgery and I am not afraid of the surgery, but of having a general anesthetic and what I might say while babbling on during recovery from anesthesia.

According to the nurses, the last time I was under general anesthesia - when I had my wisdom teeth removed in November - I screamed through the whole procedure. Fun times! Good luck with your procedure. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

tape the babbling and show it to us; I promise, we won't laugh

much
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I didn't finish my glass of wine cause I feel icky I don't wanna feel icky.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I didn't finish my glass of wine cause I feel icky I don't wanna feel icky.

I'll prbably feel that i the morni g!
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I'll prbably feel that i the morni g!

Have some water...feeling icky isn't fun
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

According to the nurses, the last time I was under general anesthesia - when I had my wisdom teeth removed in November - I screamed through the whole procedure. Fun times! Good luck with your procedure. :)

Thank-you :) I don't remember the two days following my wisdom teeth surgery. I can't imagine what the doctors and nurses must witness with disoriented patients.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

much

Haha, it could be quite amusing I suppose!
    Great idea! I am going to ask them if I can record it, I'd kinda like to watch.
    I sleepwalk and talk occasionally, so I worry anyways about crazy stuff I might do when asleep. I can only imagine what might happen with me on anesthetic drugs.

• merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Thank-you :) I don't remember the two days following my wisdom teeth surgery. I can't imagine what the doctors and nurses must witness with disoriented patients.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

much

Haha, it could be quite amusing I suppose!
    Great idea! I am going to ask them if I can record it, I'd kinda like to watch.
    I sleepwalk and talk occasionally, so I worry anyways about crazy stuff I might do when asleep. I can only imagine what might happen with me on anesthetic drugs.

I get a kick out of patients recovering from anesthesia.... seriously. Most of the time, it's like truth serum. Whatever they're thinking just pops out.