True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Im not generally a violent person but there's a face I imagine on the punching bag that makes me hit harder and with much satisfaction. :#
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A friend dropped by with some hot and spicy kfc for lunch..I inhaled that chicken like I haven't eaten in a month :( #piggiesnort
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I came into work at 2am this morning for (OT), after about 4hrs sleep, feeling like a cocky machine... But the little lady, who's about 25yrs my senior, who I relieved, just humbles me... Hope I still got it by the time I've learned to be as wise as her....
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    IC - I have the kind of pudding that only $240 can buy. I had the $240. I had to have the pudding. Now I could of bought $100 worth of pudding, and that would have been a lot of pudding, but I had to go all the way baby. All the way home. And get $240, worth of pudding. Aw yeah.

You may ask, Cee134, where did you get $240? Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. It ain’t your concern.
  • cee134
    edited July 2017
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    IC - I have the kind of pudding that only $240 can buy. I had the $240. I had to have the pudding. Now I could of bought $100 worth of pudding, and that would have been a lot of pudding, but I had to go all the way baby. All the way home. And get $240, worth of pudding. Aw yeah.

You may ask, Cee134, where did you get $240? Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. It ain’t your concern.

chocolate, vanilla, or banana?

Shhhhh. Awwww Yeahhhh!
  • cee134
    Options

Damn that must be some fancy pudding

It's the kind of pudding that only $240 can buy.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I am practicing sleeping with my eyes open.
  • cee134
    Options

That's a good trick if you can learn it.
  • cee134
    Options
    I confess that eating a bowl of kashi is, for all intents and purposes, the same thing as eating a bowl of barnacles. RIP roof of my mouth.

3yylhb4mt9hi.jpg
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

That's a good trick if you can learn it.

Hells yeah it is!! I need to master it.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

My stepson used to do that when he was younger. It would freak me the *kitten* out.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I confess until this morning I had a completely different meaning of the word heathen in my mind.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

My stepson used to do that when he was younger. It would freak me the *kitten* out.

I'm sure it would freak people out! But I'd be able to sleep at work :lol:
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess my heart is breaking right now. My best friend is going through some stuff right now and I'm 1000 miles away. I wish I could be there with her.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I confess that someone on my street has a Bluetooth speaker and I just started playing the Halloween theme tune through in. :D I'm in need of further ideas.