Why am I still in excellent shape after I eating junk?

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    try2again wrote: »
    rsclause wrote: »
    As you get older you will be saying "I used to eat nothing but junk and never gain weight" "now look how fat I am"

No. I'm almost 30, my metabolism only gets faster as I get older.

Lol... almost 30... that's cute ;)

Even cuter when you realize based on the 89 in her username she's either 27 or 28, aka still the prime time of her physical life.

Yeah... I had a great junk food diet and was able to out exercise it... until I hit 40 and all the injuries started piling on... seriously.. WTF? Anyhoo... all of a sudden I couldn't out exercise my crap food and now I have to pay more attention to healthy and sustaining food, so that if my injuries act up, I don't pile on the weight.

But seriously... WTF 40? Why do you come with so many instant aches and pains! It's very humbling!

That said... I still have a 6 pack and am building muscle, and enjoying my food... it just takes more self-control. Damnit.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    nokanjaijo wrote: »
    This whole thing is just a cry for help. Smh..
    I'm crying for help.

That's honestly how your posts are coming across. My first thought was why is this girl desperately seeking validation from a bunch of internet strangers :(

That's because I am seeking validation from internet strangers :D I mean, like everyone in here is, it would be very surprising if even one person is NOT looking for validation on here. I would love to hear good job and amazing work and hear positive advice about how to eat. However I am FAR from desperate. I get tons of compliments all day ;)

My question would be why are you seeking validation from internet strangers you can almost guarantee are going to criticize you in droves.

But, on another note, good job! Amazing work! I'm really happy for you! You look amazing. Positive advice is maybe keep the 200 cookie thing for special occasions. This is a judgment call but I'm making it...that is entirely too many cookies. :)

Oh my gosh, haven't seen the "My spoons too big" cartoon in a while......nice lol
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    nokanjaijo wrote: »
    This whole thing is just a cry for help. Smh..
    I'm crying for help.

That's honestly how your posts are coming across. My first thought was why is this girl desperately seeking validation from a bunch of internet strangers :(

That's because I am seeking validation from internet strangers :D I mean, like everyone in here is, it would be very surprising if even one person is NOT looking for validation on here. I would love to hear good job and amazing work and hear positive advice about how to eat. However I am FAR from desperate. I get tons of compliments all day ;)

My question would be why are you seeking validation from internet strangers you can almost guarantee are going to criticize you in droves.

But, on another note, good job! Amazing work! I'm really happy for you! You look amazing. Positive advice is maybe keep the 200 cookie thing for special occasions. This is a judgment call but I'm making it...that is entirely too many cookies. :)

Oh my gosh, haven't seen the "My spoons too big" cartoon in a while......nice lol

Have you seen "It's Such A Beautiful Day"? It's one of my all time favorite movies. I highly recommend it.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Have you seen "It's Such A Beautiful Day"? It's one of my all time favorite movies. I highly recommend it.

I will be sure to check that out!

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I feel like I would really enjoy 200 cookies.

I once ate 28 peanut butter creme Oreos in a week, fit them into my calories and macros, I was so proud...

I don't have a 6 pack though...

Try 200. :)
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Your calories out are greater than your calories in.
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

I will be sure to check that out!

Cool! Track me down and let me know what you thought if you do.

• DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I feel like I would really enjoy 200 cookies.

I once ate 28 peanut butter creme Oreos in a week, fit them into my calories and macros, I was so proud...

I don't have a 6 pack though...

I had 15 Oreos in one day recently but I was *not* proud, lol.

I could probably eat 200 cookies and a cake in a week. OP can keep the deep dish pizza, though.