Why am I still in excellent shape after I eating junk?

Options

Replies

• cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am truly interested to see if anyone is capable of sustaining a healthy body with junk food in high quantities.

A healthy body isn't the same as a skinny or fit body. I would judge health by your A1C level, blood sugar level, cholesterol levels, etc.
    I had a friend who had a high metabolism who barely weighed 90 lbs, yet her cholesterol was over 300. She never had to diet, so ate junk all the time. It caught up to her in health risks, but she still never gained weight.

This is interesting. I did notice I am starting to get acne the days after I binge eat on sweets. This is helpful
  • HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    Options
    acgpoa18jb5x.gif
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Is there a purge with that binge of yours?

I was going to ask this. No way you stay that lean with binging every day unless you purge

No. I don't.
    How many hours of exercise do you do daily? How active are you apart from exercise?

Have you been tested for any metabolic disorders?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Is there a giant rubber duck in your washroom or am I crazy

Yes, and she's also wearing a T-shirt with Trump and Putin playing tongue tag.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Maybe a magic unicorn pooped rainbow dust on you?

:D
  • OliveGirl128
    OliveGirl128 Posts: 801 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I am truly interested to see if anyone is capable of sustaining a healthy body with junk food in high quantities.

A healthy body isn't the same as a skinny or fit body. I would judge health by your A1C level, blood sugar level, cholesterol levels, etc.
    I had a friend who had a high metabolism who barely weighed 90 lbs, yet her cholesterol was over 300. She never had to diet, so ate junk all the time. It caught up to her in health risks, but she still never gained weight.

So much this. Bob Harper, a trainer for The Biggest Loser show and very popular fitness guru was incredibly 'fit', and yet he had a massive heart attack earlier this year. Looks/level of finess does not automatically mean good health.
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    If you're seriously trying to eat a diet comprised mainly of junk food, then you will most likely run into major health problems eventually. Some junk food is one thing, but that doesn't sound like what you're saying you want.