• Jonathanak6
    Jonathanak6 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    In my opinion it's like a mix of naruto and dragon ball z
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    For anyone watching AOT.....how do you feel about season 2 so far?

We're going to, but we have to watch when our kids aren't around, which is...hey, when's the next blue moon? :neutral:

How is it?

It was a pretty good season. It was much shorter than the first season but it was paced fairly well minus a few episodes toward the back end that kind of dragged a bit. Eren had a pretty awesome titan fight also, it's definitely worth a watch

I started sneaking this in--certainly hits the ground running! I also like that it's diverged from the manga a bit.
    I'm currently watching Hunter x Hunter and really enjoying it

I've had this recommended to me so many times, one of these days ill sit down and watch it.

HunterxHunter is probably one of the best anime series ever made. The storytelling is amazing.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I'm actually sitting at work watching InuYasha right now, lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I had to watch both Vampire Hunter D's over the weekend. That's just good classic anime.
  • lvmycats
    lvmycats Posts: 33 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I love anime! I'm 27 and can't imagine ever growing out of it (even though people often thought it was just a "phase" growing up he). :* My favorite anime are Steins; Gate, Kaiji, Gantz, Love Live, Golden Mosaic, School Rumble, Haruhi Suzumiya, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Welcome to the NHK, School Days, ToraDora, Ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai, Future Diary, It's not my fault i'm not popular, boku dake ga inai machi, genshiken, aku no hana anddddddd I should stop because I'm sure I can mention many more lol :s

I'd love to have otaku friends on here, so feel free to add me as a fitness pal. :)
  • Li6erty
    Li6erty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anime series I remember watching:

HunterxHunter
    Bleach
    DeathNote
    Naruto
    One Piece
    DBZ
    Fullmetal Alchemist etc.

I think Death Note was my favourite, which is why I'm so disppointed in the trailer for the upcoming Netflix movie. Anybody seen it??
  • oocdc2
    Options
    I just finished Attack on Titan Season 2, and may I just say...holy *kitten*, Erwin is a badas$...

Onto Castlevania--one episode down, already hooked
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    I just finished Attack on Titan Season 2, and may I just say...holy *kitten*, Erwin is a badas$...

Onto Castlevania--one episode down, already hooked

It only gets better
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I'm actually sitting at work watching InuYasha right now, lol

Don't let the man catch you lol
  • Ay_posty
    Ay_posty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Still Bleach obsessed over here..
    And waiting for them to butcher the Full Metal Alchemist live action movie like Attack on Titan
  • Cerealsensei
    Options

HunterxHunter
    Bleach
    DeathNote
    Naruto
    One Piece
    DBZ
    Fullmetal Alchemist etc.

I think Death Note was my favourite, which is why I'm so disppointed in the trailer for the upcoming Netflix movie. Anybody seen it??

I'm excited to see willem Dafoe as a shinigami. But the rest of that trailer.................
  • TsitoB
    TsitoB Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Cory in the House or nothing.
  • Li6erty
    Li6erty Posts: 23 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

HunterxHunter
    Bleach
    DeathNote
    Naruto
    One Piece
    DBZ
    Fullmetal Alchemist etc.

I'm excited to see willem Dafoe as a shinigami. But the rest of that trailer.................

I really liked it!

• oocdc2
    Options
    I just finished "Yuri on Ice."
    I'm now watching it a second time.
    Just wow...
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    Trying so hard to watch an episode of Drifters but buffering is killing me right now
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I watched some of drifters but, I dropped off of that one
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I watched some of drifters but, I dropped off of that one

I'm on the last episode now. After watching some other depressing shows this has been a welcomed switch of mood for me lol.

Side note: Buffering is still killing me though
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Finished Re:Zero, Gurren Lagen and Fate Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks at the weekend. All awesome. But I do prefer Fate Zero over Unlimited Bladeworks.

Re:Zero is my fave so far I think.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »
    Finished Re:Zero, Gurren Lagen and Fate Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks at the weekend. All awesome. But I do prefer Fate Zero over Unlimited Bladeworks.

Re:Zero is my fave so far I think.

Same. Unlimited bladeworks ended really strong but started off really meh to me. But Fate/Zero was awesome all throughout
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    So I saw Darker Than Black season 1 yearrrrrsss ago and I just now went back to watch season 2. It was much different from the first season but I still found it pretty enjoyable. Albeit Hei was an alcoholic but ya know.