True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I confess my fiancé is out of town but I know he is lying about where he is but I don't want to leave him so I'm going to let it go

How do you know he's lying? If trust is an issue this early on, that's not a good sign.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess my fiancé is out of town but I know he is lying about where he is but I don't want to leave him so I'm going to let it go

How do you know he's lying? If trust is an issue this early on, that's not a good sign.

^^^^^ this
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

^^^^^ this

Agreed. Don't settle for being lied to/cheated on/whatever the situation is. Eegardless he apparently lied about where he is at and there is no reason to lie unless you are hiding something. You are worth way more than that.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    138shades wrote: »

^^^^^ this

Agreed. Don't settle for being lied to/cheated on/whatever the situation is. Eegardless he apparently lied about where he is at and there is no reason to lie unless you are hiding something. You are worth way more than that.

there is nothing that says he is lying though.........she is only making accusations unless she had proof, however, she is already so consumed with the thought of him lying that it really doesn't matter anyway.

It's still not healthy. Why go into a marriage like that?
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lets not be judgmental here. These are the kind of confessions that may become epic. Lets not kill the opportunity.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

^^^^^ this

No no! Let's see how this plays out

True. Nevermind. I want to see a cheating husband thread soon.

^^^^^ this

there is nothing that says he is lying though.........she is only making accusations unless she had proof, however, she is already so consumed with the thought of him lying that it really doesn't matter anyway.

Very true and good point. Obviously trust is already broken as it stands.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

^^^^^ this

It's still not healthy. Why go into a marriage like that?

I agree but that doesn't matter either until she starts valuing herself more and wants a change. I'm a therapist and deal with stuff like this or that all day. People will already know what they want and you can help them. She really doesn't want help.......she wants validation of attention.

You're about to get a bunch of messages seeking free advice.
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't want to stay late for work. Ever, but specifically today. Getting off my eating schedule puts me in a mood.
  • peyton80
    peyton80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I feel puffy

and currently clinically depressed but it won't last too long.

Same. Trying to get out of this funk has proven to be tough to say the least.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    IC I've started, and then deleted, about three replies on the 'I love Jesus' thread. I'm trying so hard not be an *kitten*.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    IC I've started, and then deleted, about three replies on the 'I love Jesus' thread. I'm trying so hard not be an *kitten*.

I'm gonna do a "IBTL" post, because, violations...
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    My two other officemates are out of the room at the same time a lot, and I find it funny to imagine them making out in the janitor's closet like teenagers
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    My two other officemates are out of the room at the same time a lot, and I find it funny to imagine them making out in the janitor's closet like teenagers

Why, are they both hideous?

no they're both pretty good looking. the girl is super tall with long blonde hair, and the other is pretty normal looking but dresses pretty stylishly but is awkward as hell, but whenever he jokes she always smiles and looks down so I feel like they like each other
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

It's those who cannot sing that God likes to hear the most...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Then he hates to hear me

You sing?
    Honestly doesn't surprise me, I've always dug that deeper than expected Sexy voice of yours :wink:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Then he hates to hear me

You sing?
    Honestly doesn't surprise me, I've always dug that deeper than expected Sexy voice of yours :wink:

Of course I do, I can do everything, I am amazing.

Oh Ppff Duh... How dare I forget :smirk:
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

no they're both pretty good looking. the girl is super tall with long blonde hair, and the other is pretty normal looking but dresses pretty stylishly but is awkward as hell, but whenever he jokes she always smiles and looks down so I feel like they like each other

Its so cute you are shipping your coworkers!