MFP is not A Dating Site!!!

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Here are some fun ones:

OMG I had the second guy message me with that same bullsh*t, too! Lol. What a clown, he can't be bothered to be original he just copies & pastes to all women on here.

It's a numbers game.
  • BrittneyBroussard
    BrittneyBroussard Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    :D:D its starting to drive me nuts! I can't tell u how many "so what's your goal?" Or "i swear im not one of those creeps but ur super hot" messages. Feel free to add me ladies!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Melmel0116 wrote: »
    I'm so tired of these "feel free to add me" lines. I know what you're after.

Are you on kik?
    Feel free to add me ;)

You got SnapChat? Add me! :lol:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    :D:D its starting to drive me nuts! I can't tell u how many "so what's your goal?" Or "i swear im not one of those creeps but ur super hot" messages. Feel free to add me ladies!

But I'm not one of those creeps. I am a completely different level kind of creep. How you doin?

• PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Here are some fun ones:

You do realize that saying you have both sets of genitals might get you more responses than you could possibly handle, right? LOL
  • PrincessTinyheart
    Options
    Im just here to eat chicken and build muscle

This needs to be made into a T-shirt RIGHT. THIS. SECOND.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    Options
    See, this is all killing me because I haven't gotten any messages like this at all since joining MFP. I almost kinda envy you ladies... it's like a cheap laugh in your inbox every day!!
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Melmel0116 wrote: »
    I'm so tired of these "feel free to add me" lines. I know what you're after.

Are you on kik?
    Feel free to add me ;)

Not on kik.
    Are you on MFP? Feel free to add me
  • BrittneyBroussard
    BrittneyBroussard Posts: 88 Member
    Options

But I'm not one of those creeps. I am a completely different level kind of creep. How you doin?

:D i need to start being a creep back!
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Okay, I finally got a message. But I don't think it's kinky or whatever. Weird yes, but not kinky. Some guy with a really long name wants me to send him money. But get this, he's in Nigeria. Like WTF?

A Nigerian Prince is asking you for money? This Is a rare event. You should take him up on said offer and have your ROI quadrupled in 10 years.

• Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I think I'll send him some monopoly money, C.O.D.
  • caribbeanguy123
    caribbeanguy123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! I'm looking for a few more friends, a lot of men on here chatting like this is a dating site...

Wondering if you'd like to go out on a date?

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

:D i need to start being a creep back!

You should. We get off on that.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    This thread made me come out of hiatus.

That balls guy intrigues me. I mean.... who does this, very puzzling.

well now.... look what the cat dragged in.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    Options
    DreDay46 wrote: »
    adp1zvcdc9vc.png

Hilarious...

I want to know how many people immediately reached into their wallets and billfolds to find a $1 bill so they could try this.