craziest thing you have witness your neighbor do?

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    @tjkita wrote: »
    One neighbor always sun bathes in his tighty whities in his front lawn. :s

Ned Beatty?

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Where is her neighbour thread?

It's old, just like that fence.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    I have a straight visual line of site to the house behind mine because most people in my neighborhood only have horse fencing...he has a home gym in one of the back rooms in his house that I can see into if lights are on and it's dark outside.

I was up early one morning having my coffee on the patio waiting for the sunrise...he's usually in there working out, but this particular morning he was banging his wife from behind on the bench for all the world to see. There are these things called blinds which could be put to good use...
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Had this neighbor who crashed one of our parties, he came with his young son. My friend says "He's so sweet, how old is he/" And in all seriousness, he looks at me and says "Gosh I don't know, how old would you say he is?"
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    I have a straight visual line of site to the house behind mine because most people in my neighborhood only have horse fencing...he has a home gym in one of the back rooms in his house that I can see into if lights are on and it's dark outside.

I was up early one morning having my coffee on the patio waiting for the sunrise...he's usually in there working out, but this particular morning he was banging his wife from behind on the bench for all the world to see. There are these things called blinds which could be put to good use...

And you immediately turned and went back into the house, right?
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited July 2017
    Sadly, I don't think I have any classy neighbors.

One slams the front door so that all other neighbors know they are home.

A different neighbor would bring her lunchbreak guy toy and have a screaming time. This same woman use to swear and yell at her kid too. It was really sad.

The worst of them moved out a few months ago. A young trashy couple. They were renters and they had dodgey people who would randomly visit them at all hours. They managed to completely destroy two of their own cars in a matter of months. They had some domestic problems too. The police were always at their door.
  • Unavita11
    Unavita11 Posts: 236 Member
    My neighbor walks her cat on a leash while her parrot bird-type thing is perched on her shoulder. Probably not crazy...more like weird. And a little sad.
  • kevintillack
    kevintillack Posts: 13 Member
    My neighbor lets their kid run around and play in the road naked.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Once, I heard my gun loving neighbor say "I could smoke you right now" as I looked down and saw a laser beam on my chest. That was fun.

There's a good and a bad way to respond to this. One has something to do with banging his wife, I never remember if that's the good or the bad way though.
  • kevintillack
    kevintillack Posts: 13 Member
    I also remember when I was younger and living in an apartment complex the apartments straight across from ours all the windows were lined up and the people that lived over in those apartments the husband and wife would always walk around their apartment naked.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    wearing safety thongs to mow the lawn?

How about coming home at 2am and THEN starting a party with loud music which continues till 7-8am on a Wednesday?
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    A neighbor let their dog defecate on another neighbors lawn without picking it up. So, the lawn owner neighbor put the dog stuff in a jar with water and let it marinate. She then took the contents and threw it on the other neighbors front steps who had the dog. They now have an understanding.

thats a bit extreme, at most all I would do it pick up the poo with a shovel and fling it onto their lawn.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Unavita11 wrote: »
    My neighbor walks her cat on a leash while her parrot bird-type thing is perched on her shoulder. Probably not crazy...more like weird. And a little sad.

What's wrong with that?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    We live in a neighborhood full of old folks so nothing. I guess we're the local nuts. However there are some teenagers that party in the woods behind our place. One day I came home from work and there was all sorts of "YEEEAH! WOOOOO!!!" and music coming from back there. So I screamed back "YEAAAHHH! WOOHOOO! PARTY!" They replied enthusiastically lol. I'm probably the "cool old lady" now (I'm only 48 but to a teenager that's old as dirt I'm sure.)
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Well... on one side, we have the man that gets plastered and mows his lawn half to fully nude. On the other side, we caught someone sleeping in a rolled up porch mat like a burrito. Behind us, we saw their three year old daughter with her underwear around her head, peeing off of their deck. And last but not least, the people across the street... Screaming matches about drugs, they won't allow their kids to smoke pot in the house, but on the roof in the front of the house where everyone in the neighborhood can see them is totally okay.
  • BattleRopes
    BattleRopes Posts: 128 Member
    I live in a condo that's 90% windows. The way the building is shaped I can see into their place while I'm on my balcony. They are always banging with her pressed right up against the window. Kinky little exhibitionists. Another time I see the woman going down the hall to the recyclables room in a morph suit and a white tie. Still not sure what that was about. She said hi and told me to have a nice day, like it was a typical day for her.

Depending upon, if the window's large enough; to crash through & what floor, that might be; a fatal mistake! This actually happened to couple, I believe that it was within China; the window broke & they fell, several stories; to their deaths.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    I once saw my neighbor taking a shower completely naked. I wouldn't say it was crazy though. I guess that's expected. I guess the crazy part was the type of shrubs she had planted next to that window.
  • BattleRopes
    BattleRopes Posts: 128 Member
    For me being a child, was when we were learning cheer leading routines; we all look up at once during it & notice that a guy, had silently snuck onto his balcony; with a tripod/camera & was recording us!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    I live in a condo that's 90% windows. The way the building is shaped I can see into their place while I'm on my balcony. They are always banging with her pressed right up against the window. Kinky little exhibitionists. Another time I see the woman going down the hall to the recyclables room in a morph suit and a white tie. Still not sure what that was about. She said hi and told me to have a nice day, like it was a typical day for her.

Please continue with the first part of your story th_daydream.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I only have one neighbor and he's a quarter mile away. Perfect neighbor. Love him. His Newfoundland always used to come over and have a party of one in our pool and then try to give us hugs. Got dam i miss that dog.