True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I confess that I may have sort of kinda possibly most definitely started smoking again.... damn stress. That's gotta stop.

Oh no!! It's incredibly hard, I've been hardcore craving cigarettes myself. It seems like you never get over cigs, no matter how long it's been.
    I confess that I may have sort of kinda possibly most definitely started smoking again.... damn stress. That's gotta stop.

The hardest thing I've ever done...6 times.

Most definitely it is hard as hell... I think I've quite two dozen times over the last 25 years or so.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    last night out of the blue I got those shakes, teeth chattering shivers like I was coming down with something. Could not get warm and turned ac up to 80. Had to put extra thick comforter on the bed and still chilled.. Figured I would be calling in sick today but woke up fine except my tshirt was soaked front and back like I had been in a tub... odd.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

oh no, I just read 480,000 Americans die from smoking each year...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

Oh no!! It's incredibly hard, I've been hardcore craving cigarettes myself. It seems like you never get over cigs, no matter how long it's been.

Most definitely it is hard as hell... I think I've quite two dozen times over the last 25 years or so.

I've never smoked a cigarette, ever.

I once tried a cigar.... but only because it was Cuban & illegal
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »

oh no, I just read 480,000 Americans die from smoking each year...

saving Social Security, one cancer stick at a time....
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I ate a whole 1.5 quart container of ice cream for dinner >_>

It's exactly how I got fat in the first place, and why I can't have nice things now XD
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    I pay for regular mushrooms at wegmans but I put high priced ones in the bag.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »

:o Im shocked ...
  • Tugsandpull
    Tugsandpull Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    I was told I look "slutty" for a guy.
    i confess you look hot
    lol what were you wearing?

• fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »

:o Im shocked ...

We all have our dark side
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Tonight is not good.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Tonight is not good.

Im sorry (hug) hoping tomorrow is better
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I admit that sooooooooooooo many times when reading about or hearing about everyone's (especially you gorgeously-souled women... moms, and grandmothers (because I absolutely adore women)) challenges in life I want to be God for just 1 minute so I can
    1. Wipe all your sad tears away
    2. Give you reasons to wear smiles
    3. Heal your hearts
    4. Heal your minds
    5. Show you what I see when interacting with you
    6. Make you know that this is not about broken men all the time (TBH, I think we are all broken/imperfect and perfection can only exist in our perception of us and others)

Right after I'm done being God for a minute I want to marry each of you because to me you are perfect in sooooooooooooo many ways.

Then I realize, as we each must do to get past no or low self-esteem, (it took me 43 years and help from one person who helped me learn to love myself and that I am important and of unimaginable value to so many people), the experiences we have had have been doors of opportunity to overcome some of the worse situations life has to offer. They have been shaping all of us into the stronger and improved us of today and even better tomorrow.

So if I or anyone but yourself removed all those challenges from your life experience, it would hurt you far more than help you in the end. But one thing is for sure, we can help each other (can always PM me) with support, kindness, and love, for I truly believe that what we do to others, we are doing to ourselves, so we should strive to always choose love. Wish you could see the YOU I do, and I'm confident, one day soon you will.

Agape' and Namaste'

You're a special kind of awesome Bruce :smooched:
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Honeslty today was a really good day

Don't know what your challenges are in life @captainfantastic94
    But you are always welcome to PM me Brah. My invite (see my previous post) to PM me was not just for the sistahs, but for my bruthahs too!

Keep shining, cuz from the little I see of you in the forums, you make the world a better/happier place cuz itz YOU manifesting greatness brah <3
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 "You're a special kind of awesome Bruce :smooched"

Mahalo nui loa Jo <3 (8^*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Honeslty today was a really good day

Glad to hear that
  • slimgirljo15
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 "You're a special kind of awesome Bruce :smooched"

Mahalo nui loa Jo <3 (8^*

naʻu ka hauʻoli :* ..I hope that says "you are welcome" and not lick my elbow or you have chicken feet :laugh:
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Me too, cigars... about a month ago