Replies

• bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    My C/W is 142
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey missed my scale this morning. But I'll weigh in tomorrow morning. hope that's okay :)
  • sarahlynnew
    Options
    I have been so busy this week and working night shift make a busy day harder then normal lol. So I didn't make it to the gym tues, wed, thurs, or friday and was hard to find time to make all my lunch's before work!!!! But I did get my college stuff taken care of, some of my name change stuff from wedding, and some overtime at work to buy my school books lol. So lots accomplished but:

CW 138.8 :(
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Weight 215.4:) Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Sorry for being so quiet but I've been out of signal and today's the first chance I could get online.

I hope you're all doing well. We've had some FANTASTIC weight loss last week but I'm still missing some weigh ins so can't post the winner of last week. I'll give until the end of today and then announce winner tomorrow (Wed).

Have a great week everyone!

T
  • divalovely
    Options
    Glad you're back with us:) Can't wait to see who won this week!!!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I was super busy yesterday and didn't get to log. I only lost a half lb but it broke through my plateau so I'm happy with it! 138.5 this week for me!
  • sonpari24
    sonpari24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i m bit late but in
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Well, the downside is I'm having to type this with my laptop on a freezer upstairs of the dive centre I'm at this week as their wifi has given up the ghost - which is why I've been mia this week.

The good news is, I'm back in the land of interweby tomorrow so can catch up on what everyone's been doing.

I am still missing LOADS of weigh ins from last week so will chase those tomorrow, as well as the ones for today. I'm going to be late weighing in myself as I've not got a scale. I am hoping that the fact my jeans are very loose is due to my shrinking and not their stretching! LOL

Hoping everyone has had a FAB week!

Back online tomorrow.

T
  • mroger801
    mroger801 Posts: 91
    Options
    Weigh in for 7/29: 304.2
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    CW: 237.6

:( Gains make me a sadpanda.

CW: 235.2!! Finally headed back down :D:D:D
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    cw:217.8
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes!!

I wish I remembered what I started at ... but I know I have lost every single week :)
  • wanttoloseit5
    wanttoloseit5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. My goal is to hit my goal by the end of the year.
    :smile:
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    i had some loss this week. i lost 2.86 pounds this week.

So, I currently stand at 177.32
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    stayed the same this week.. 190.. but I am just glad I didnt gain.. bad week.. mmmm olive garden, glory days, cici pizza and buffalo wild wings.. man it was bad...
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Today's weight: 259.0
  • sarahlynnew
    Options
    Once again I have been so busy with life that I have not made it to gym but one of my goals is to not deny the fact when I'm gaining again.

CW: 240

Monday I am back to the gym and everything. I got all my stuff done and hopefully I'm not called for move overtime. These last few weeks before school starts has been busy lol. Glad to hear so many are doing good!
  • divalovely
    Options
    This weeks weight: 219.8:( The scale is not my friend this week, but I'm working hard at TURNIN this train around and getting back on track! This is NOT an EXCUSE but I also helped my hubby celebrate his 31st BDay...guess I celebrated a bit too much(at more than my share of cake:) Lol...better news next week, I promise guys!!!!
  • kaonna
    kaonna Posts: 8
    Options
    My net has been down here at home, but I've lost 2 pounds so far! Another 18 to go, and when I go back to college I will be able to access the net alot easier.