New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    So this isn't 100% food related but I was in the Dollar Tree today and noticed Dippin' Dots lip balm. Of course, I bought the cotton candy. Don't let the looks deceive you, it doesn't taste anything like cotton candy. Not bubble gum (thank goodness), but it just tastes like cheap, waxy lip balm you might have been given when you were a child leaving a friend's party or in a 25 cent machine. Of course, it was $1 so I can't complain too much.
    ftyxjgwn5n8r.jpg
    2c5dhakom61r.jpg
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    For all you addicts! Found this at Giant today.002f835g8yx5.jpg
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Also, lcs61zy9pytr.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »

NEED
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    mqrye01vtcg2.jpg

Not sure if this is new or not!

Not new but delicious!!! I had them a few months ago and loved them. Very dangerous :wink:
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I can't buy that, I'm pretty sure I had it before and ate way too much, I don't have that much self control with cotton candy ice cream xD when the craving hits all I can do is budget enough for Cold Stone's like it size cotton candy ice cream and walk away before I can buy another :') that's why I need Halo Top or Enlightened to sell a pint I can binge on with a clear, happy mind!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    i have the friendlys cotton candy in my freezer right now. . makes a nice milk shake. had a sip of my husbands.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have not been able to find those jelly donut oreos anywhere in Chicago. Help?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »

I picked mine up at Walmart.

Now I'm on the hunt for the peanut butter and jelly oreos exclusive to Kroger.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »

Wal-Mart might still have some packs left (I'm sure these will be phased out soon due to being a limited edition flavor) then I would check Big Lots or near expiration date stores in your area.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Which foods do you guys hope that companies will bring back (AKA re-release)

slide_249273_1487878_free.jpg
    reeses_whipps_wr.jpg?w=480
    th?id=OIP.PnDXaEPPjKgF3MHBugZGuQEsEo&pid=15.1&P=0&w=173&h=172
    12131883_G.jpg
    Festivus%20779.jpg

ben%2Bjerrys%2Bconfetti%2Bcake%2Bice%2Bcream%2Bpint.jpg

I will post this everywhere until this comes back as a permanent flavor. This ice cream was so delicious that it was downright embarrassing how many pints of this I went through (when I could find it). I would buy this over Halo Top & Enlightened if they would bring it back & learn to moderate it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Cosmos_JollyTime_ConfettiCake.jpg

Cosmos_JollyTime_SnickerDoodle.jpg

Has anyone ever found these products? I remember seeing this on the Impulsive Buy awhile ago & have never found it.
  • byustrongman
    byustrongman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Tried the funfetti cheesecake slice from Cheesecake Factory. It was okay- fairly mediocre. Doesn't break my top 5, might be in the top 10 just for the novelty.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Finally tried some new Lays .. Fried green tomato one is great .. bf got the bacon wrapped jalapeno popper ones. That one is kinda bland .. you can taste bacon but no jalapeno

I tried the everything bagel with cream cheese flavor. I definitely got the cream cheese taste, but otherwise they were underwhelming.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Also, lcs61zy9pytr.jpg

Sweet fancy, I need that Sno-ball ice cream bar in my life.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Finally tried some new Lays .. Fried green tomato one is great .. bf got the bacon wrapped jalapeno popper ones. That one is kinda bland .. you can taste bacon but no jalapeno

I tried the everything bagel with cream cheese flavor. I definitely got the cream cheese taste, but otherwise they were underwhelming.

I wonder if the their Taco chips are any good? I'm not usually much of a chip person.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Tried the funfetti cheesecake slice from Cheesecake Factory. It was okay- fairly mediocre. Doesn't break my top 5, might be in the top 10 just for the novelty.

Yeah, not enough cheesecake flavor for me.