New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    OMG. I need to get that cotton candy for my daughter!!! Where did you get it???? She loves anything maple and loves cotton candy.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    OMG. I need to get that cotton candy for my daughter!!! Where did you get it???? She loves anything maple and loves cotton candy.

Parkersmaple.com, he's really been doing good for himself and started off with butter and syrups, cotton candy is just easier for me to work into my diary and shipping is lower on them since it's special cotton candy shipping ;)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised Target didn't carry the Birch Bender's Gingerbread Spice or Double Chocolate Peppermint varieties of waffle/pancake mix.

https://birchbenders.com/products/
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Eat Me Guilt Free or Doughbar baked products? Also I really want to try the Real Good Foods pizzas but buying bulk online is a no go for me. Has anyone tried and if so what's your take?

I've purchased a four pack of the Purple Ube and Coconut doughnuts from The Dough Bar several months ago and really enjoyed it, incredibly filling for the calories and if it were cheaper I would definitely get it again. This being said, it's not cheaper, it's very expensive and for that reason I can't justify it as being worth it enough to repurchase. My parents tried it too and were a lot less impressed. My mom spit it out and said it felt weird and tasted horrible while my dad just said it tasted like sweet bread. They're fairly popular so I'd say most people like them, and if you're ok with spending that much no harm in trying it!

P.S. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM QUEST LABS ABOUT AN ORDER FOR 8 PROTEIN COOKIES BEING SHIPPED TO ME. I CHECKED THE FORUMS AND APPARENTLY I WON THEIR GIVEAWAY SO AS SOON AS I GET MY HANDS ON THESE THINGS I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY'RE WORTH IT <3 O:

I've had two of the three they shipped me to try. I enjoyed the crunch Bar, good but not, I HAVE TO GET THESE NOW, good. The blueberry muffin bar . . . Someone described these bars as Tootsie Roll texture & that is spot on. (I'm not a Tootsie Roll fan.) I also didn't really like the look. It looked like they took some protein powder, added a few drops of water & formed a bar. Thus far for bars in general I like KIND, Oatmega & LÄRABAR. Can't wait to try Oh Yeah, but I need a good sale, too expensive!

• hgycta
    edited December 2016
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    nsa-vanilla-big.png

So damn good. 220cal for a cup :)

The no sugar added version is 400 calories for the entire pint and blows halo top out of the water to be completely honest and it's so much more dense!
    I'm surprised Target didn't carry the Birch Bender's Gingerbread Spice or Double Chocolate Peppermint varieties of waffle/pancake mix.

Oh my... how much is shipping? Have you tried those flavors before? That sounds wonderful :'D
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    nsa-vanilla-big.png

Love, love, love their cashew ice creams, especially the one with cookies . . . Chocolate Cookies & Cream!!!

Dangerous!

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    nsa-vanilla-big.png

Love, love, love their cashew ice creams, especially the one with cookies . . . Chocolate Cookies & Cream!!!

Dangerous!

But do they taste like coconut? That's always put me off. I like coconut in Samoa girl scout cookies and that's it. :)
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    @crazyravr

totally random... you are my Walden Farms guru btw.... have you tried the Ketchup? Any good?
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Eat Me Guilt Free or Doughbar baked products? Also I really want to try the Real Good Foods pizzas but buying bulk online is a no go for me. Has anyone tried and if so what's your take?

I've purchased a four pack of the Purple Ube and Coconut doughnuts from The Dough Bar several months ago and really enjoyed it, incredibly filling for the calories and if it were cheaper I would definitely get it again. This being said, it's not cheaper, it's very expensive and for that reason I can't justify it as being worth it enough to repurchase. My parents tried it too and were a lot less impressed. My mom spit it out and said it felt weird and tasted horrible while my dad just said it tasted like sweet bread. They're fairly popular so I'd say most people like them, and if you're ok with spending that much no harm in trying it!

P.S. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM QUEST LABS ABOUT AN ORDER FOR 8 PROTEIN COOKIES BEING SHIPPED TO ME. I CHECKED THE FORUMS AND APPARENTLY I WON THEIR GIVEAWAY SO AS SOON AS I GET MY HANDS ON THESE THINGS I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY'RE WORTH IT <3 O:

I liked the cookies ok, but they weren't amazing. I think they were better warmed up. They weren't good enough to make me think, oh, I can't wait to have another one, and I definitely don't think they are worth the price. My first thought when I opened the package was that they just smashed one of their cookie dough protein bars and baked it. LOL
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    @crazyravr

totally random... you are my Walden Farms guru btw.... have you tried the Ketchup? Any good?

Ketchup nope, cause I dont really use it, but the original BBQ sauce is very good. Add a splash of liquid hickory smoke to it and heaven :)

Thanks for the reply!!!
    If the BBQ is good that makes me hopeful that the ketchup is decent. I've been missing it lately, but not enough to spend the calories on it. Though, the BBQ might be more versatile..... hmmmm
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    Options

Parkersmaple.com, he's really been doing good for himself and started off with butter and syrups, cotton candy is just easier for me to work into my diary and shipping is lower on them since it's special cotton candy shipping ;)

Thank you! That will make a nice little stocking stuffer.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    Options

I saw the gingerbread spice at Wegmans.
  • hgycta
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Just tried the Chocolate Almond Crunch Halo Top. It has a very nutty flavor and I can see where a lot of people like this flavor, it was executed very well and slightly reminded me of an amaretto! For me personally, I'm not a huge nut person and doubt anything will beat the Salted Caramel at this point... although that oatmeal cookie one I have in the freezer will be the true test (Enlightened's oatmeal cookie is my favorite flavor pint by that brand, so it's certainly possible).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I finally tried the Trader Joe's Chocolate Chili collection. I tried 400 calories worth because why not.

Milk chocolate Guajillo: I need to try this again for reasons you'll see in a little bit.
    Jalapeno Ganache: This one really messed me up for some reason. It's marked as the second weakest, but felt like the most intense. I think if I got another box, I'd eat ONE at the end.
    Chili Lime chocolate: Didn't get a lot of spice in this one, but lime and dark chocolate go great together. I ended up eating three of these and am kinda bummed that I only have one for next time.
    Habanero Milk Chocolate: I two of these slowly because they were marked as the hottest and my sister was overwhelmed after eating a few different flavors I gave her too quickly. It's exactly what I want in a spicy chocolate.

I really want to pick this up again honestly.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Just tried the Chocolate Almond Crunch Halo Top. It has a very nutty flavor and I can see where a lot of people like this flavor, it was executed very well and slightly reminded me of an amaretto! For me personally, I'm not a huge nut person and doubt anything will beat the Salted Caramel at this point... although that oatmeal cookie one I have in the freezer will be the true test (Enlightened's oatmeal cookie is my favorite flavor pint by that brand, so it's certainly possible).

I have the oatmeal cookie Halo Top in my freezer right now, and I love it! There's little bits of oats all inside of it, and it tastes like fresh baked butter/brown sugar. I just wish that it had raisins.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Found this

https://www.parkersmaple.com/collections/all
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    nsa-vanilla-big.png

Dangerous!

But do they taste like coconut? That's always put me off. I like coconut in Samoa girl scout cookies and that's it. :)

I've only tried the cashew ice cream. Delicious.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    nsa-vanilla-big.png

Dangerous!

I still want to try the Snickerdoodle Cashew.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    nsa-vanilla-big.png

Dangerous!

Omg you haven't tried it yet !?!? You need to. Cashew milk ice cream is the only kind I eat. So delicious rich and creamy
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    nsa-vanilla-big.png

Dangerous!

Omg you haven't tried it yet !?!? You need to. Cashew milk ice cream is the only kind I eat. So delicious rich and creamy

It seems that all the stores around me carry every flavor but that.