Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

What the Health?

Replies

• sashimiandbeer
    sashimiandbeer Posts: 9 Member
    It seemed a little hysterical to me but if it scares people into eating vegetables more often I really don't see the harm in it.
  • stormcrow2
    stormcrow2 Posts: 33 Member

I know plenty of vegans that are unhealthy. The ones I came across just eats a bunch of Oreo cookies and low activity.

If only there were a Diet where I could eat bunches of Oreos!
  • OliveGirl128
    OliveGirl128 Posts: 801 Member
    edited August 2017
    lauracups wrote: »
    Amy8Lyn wrote: »
    My vegan agenda and I enjoyed the film. I do think though as with any food or health documentary you need to do your own

Nota bene: Steak/bacon/burger jokes? Are we still doing this? I think there are ways to share your opinions without demeaning or making fun of others beliefs.

Or..you can have a sense of humor, life is too short to take oneself so serious

Or maybe meat eaters lifes are to short to take seriously. Lol before you get mad its a joke, you all can say its "over dramatized" but do your research and still meat is pretty bad for you. Not going to argue on here, just liked to make the joke/poke at someone. Sorry it had to be you.

Ever hear of the Blue Zones?
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    stormcrow2 wrote: »

I know plenty of vegans that are unhealthy. The ones I came across just eats a bunch of Oreo cookies and low activity.

Right? But just the traditional ones, none of those new fandangle ones.

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    stormcrow2 wrote: »

Right? But just the traditional ones, none of those new fandangle ones.

Poppy*kitten*.

The double-stuff are awesome. Surprisingly, as much as I like the double-stuff, the new thin ones are really good too.