Sex in your 20s compared to sex in your 30s ?

Replies

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Booo, so you have a very low sex drive then?
  • coxwill45
    coxwill45 Posts: 26 Member
    In my 20's I was highly motivated sexually, wife was not so much, but it was 4-5 times a week easy. 30's and 40's dropped off some, ( you get tired of begging sooner or later and write it off.)
    In my 50's it's still a fun sport but 2 times a week is all I can get the wife to submit to. I've always had the higher sex drive and my wife is content with cuddles, it's a wonder we made 25 years together, but my commitment is till death and will never change.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Have a couple of kids. It will solve the problem of high sex drive in no time.

I have four. Have many more do I need for this to take effect? :ohwell:

Lol...
    Yeah it doesn't work for my husband either. If anything he's more crazy on his 40's than in his early 30's.

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Irontri7 wrote: »
    More muscle mass = higher testosterone = increased libido

*kitten*. I should have married a skinny dude
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Mid 30's here and my drive is just as high as it was in my early 20's. And I've actually noticed it getting higher the more fit I'm becoming. My poor wife.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    I'm in my 50's. Really don't feel like i've peaked yet.
  • worldtraveller321
    worldtraveller321 Posts: 150 Member
    wow, i am my late 30s and feel its high yet i barely had any opportunity ever .
  • TheChaoticBuffalo
    TheChaoticBuffalo Posts: 86 Member
    Sex drive peaking? What the hell are you talking about? B)
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    I'd say in picked up in my 30's part of that was confidence. Part was getting out of a bad marriage. But honestly at 49 it has not changed much since early 30's. I think it depends on the confidence you have in yourself and how you feel about the person you are with.
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    The reason they say that the male sex drive decreases in the mid 20's is because that is the point at which their testosterone levels start to drop. Low testosterone will definitely cause a drop in sex drive. I have been on synthetic testosterone since my early 30's so that has not been an issue. Now that I am 42 and recently single, my sex drive is even higher. With that said, I believe that your environment might play a role as well.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    It's definitely higher for me at 35...
    But I spent most of my 20s, out of shape and high
    I'm a little wiser, ambitious, harder and a lot happier
    But also more high strung and I guess irritated too
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    oa6sdj2hb1ao.gif
  • MEADOWS_FIT
    MEADOWS_FIT Posts: 32 Member
    This is all very entertaining. Thank you.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    This is all very entertaining. Thank you.

I was going to go with insightful, but entertaining also works.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    My sex drive has never been higher.....I get it everyday :)........im hoping having a partner someday can only add to the fun ;)

Lol..
    Reading through, so many are saying they have a super high sex drive..c'mon peeps someone has to be fibbing...lol

Okay fine.... I'm bs-ing. Y'all can stop sending me FR now :D

:laugh: lol..
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    definite improvement since I started to lift. But wife is pregnant, and doc has advised me to calm down for 2 more months :'(
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Is there some correlation between the people with high sex drives and the people who aren't getting any? When I wasn't getting it regularly I wanted it non stop. Now that it's available to me whenever I want, sometimes I would just rather go to sleep.

This could be true, but I won't know for sure til I find someone. lol

I had a high sex drive from my late teens through my 20's. 30's I was married to a crappy husband and had a baby, sex drive was low to medium. Divorced at 44 and my sex drive went through the roof. I don't know if it's pre menopausal hormones or what, it could also correlate to when I've been in the best shape which was before my son and after my divorce.

good afternoon !