New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    Evamutt wrote: »
    I don't like Quest bars, to me they have no flavor. I found this peanut butter/chocolate protein bar at Grocery Outlet...15 for $4.99! They were on sale & went up about 2 more dollars, but they are good. Taste like a candy bar

Yay someone else who shops at the Grocery Outlet.

I like that place too! They have so many things I can't find elsewhere.

Yesterday I found Turkey Hill Gelato for $0.99 a container at the Grocery Outlet.

http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2016/09/turkey-hill-caramel-peanut-butter.html

It got a bad review on this site, but if it's bad at least I didn't pay much.

It got a bad review for having an "overly strong peanut kick"? I'm sorry, but if I'm getting something peanut butter flavored, I WANT that peanut kick to be as strong as it comes! Please let us know your thoughts on this one!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Tried these and they were surprisingly good and only 50 calories per cookie. They had a delicious chocolate coating on the outside and a very nice cake-like on the inside. When I pulled them apart I could see the marshmallow coating pull apart. It tasted like frosting to me, not really like marshmallow. Reminded me of a hoho in cookie form. The cake part was really light which I liked. I didn't try the mint yet because I am not a huge fan of mint and chocolate.

Back in the 80's, we would eat the whole box. Because we thought if it was fat free then it didn't matter. Counted fat grams not calories. Wonder why it didn't work to lose weight?
    hgycta wrote: »
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Tried these and they were surprisingly good and only 50 calories per cookie. They had a delicious chocolate coating on the outside and a very nice cake-like on the inside. When I pulled them apart I could see the marshmallow coating pull apart. It tasted like frosting to me, not really like marshmallow. Reminded me of a hoho in cookie form. The cake part was really light which I liked. I didn't try the mint yet because I am not a huge fan of mint and chocolate.

I LOVE THESE COOKIES I grew up on them <333
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

I LOVE THESE COOKIES I grew up on them <333

Me, too, when my mom would let us buy these. It's hard not to eat the whole box in a sitting, though...

I must of been deprived as a child because I never had these until now, haha!

I may or may not have eaten the whole box last night..... 550 calories of cookie because the boyfriend ate 4 LOL.

I know, I always laugh when cookies have the "NO FAT". My mom still says that to justify eating cookies or ice cream "but look it says no fat so I can eat as much as I want".

HA. These have been around for AGES. 550 calories of pure carbzzzz. :D
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    2azclni29py2.png

Optimum nutrition chocolate glazed donut cake bites. Anyone tried these yet?

They are good but don't taste anything like a donuts. It taste more like vanilla cake w/ sprinkles :'(
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Supposedly Arctic Zero's new flavors are good....I'll believe it when I try it.
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Evamutt wrote: »
    I don't like Quest bars, to me they have no flavor. I found this peanut butter/chocolate protein bar at Grocery Outlet...15 for $4.99! They were on sale & went up about 2 more dollars, but they are good. Taste like a candy bar

I just ate one of those, delicious! The chocolate fudge ones are really good too.

15 for $4.99?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! Where??? That is insanely cheap! Where I live in Canada they are $3 each, or a box of 15 for $24.99. I only get them when they are 1/2 price after the expiry date haha.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Supposedly Arctic Zero's new flavors are good....I'll believe it when I try it.

The peanut butter white chocolate chip one is AMAZING!!! Definitely a million times better than their other pints. It's not exactly ice cream still, but not flavorless frozen water either. It's like a super creamy polish water ice with an overwhelming peanut butter fudge flavor that's just a tad salty like Reese's. You won't regret it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Didn't someone in here call that flavor?
  • hgycta
    Options

Didn't someone in here call that flavor?

I mean, they're the best selling ice cream brand in America now and they're very aware of their success, it was only a matter of time until they got a seasonal flavor I think we all sort of knew it was bound to happen. Especially when @leanitup123 suggested they weren't finished releasing flavors yet ;) Regular ice cream brands have seasonal specialties, so why not Halo Top? Honestly, I'm completely expecting Enlightened to release a seasonal pint, too. I'll be very disappointed if they don't! Either way, this pint will only be around until November so I guess I should start making room in my freezer for another large stock up xD
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    k82u5rx3h2eg.png
    Today I stopped at a local nutrition place one of my customers reccomended. He gave me a $1 off coupon too while I was making his sandwich! This place makes protein shakes to go and herbal teas w/ optional aloe infusions. The location boasts over 30 differents flavors! I had Peanut butter brownie batter. IT IS DELICIOUS. It's all Herbalife products. I usually hate plant based protein but these shakes were legit. I suspect it was how she blended it (fancy blendtec blender) but the consistency with WATER + ice was AMAZING. It was only 225 cal and super filling. I am looking at buying a tub of the chocolate flavor. I just hope I can get the consistency the same. I will totally be back to try other flavors.

Lol this sounded like a sales pitch but I swear its not
  • theamazingcassiebunny
    Options
    Kodiak-Cakes-Blueberry-Chia-Energy-Waffles.jpg?resize=599%2C372

Kodiak-Cakes-Power-Waffles-Buttermilk-Vanilla-and-Dark-Chocolate.jpg?resize=480%2C600

I am interested in trying these since I've seen so many of you love their mixes.

Do you know where these are sold? I would love to try them.
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    oy73du1hbuf4.png

If I liked spicy I'd try it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »
    oy73du1hbuf4.png

If I liked spicy I'd try it!

Omg this sounds...... interesting lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    New to me I always saw these but haven't tried until now. They were on clearance. WOW very very good I wasn't expecting them to actually taste so much like cheesecake! I put in fridge for a bit before eating. Very nice cheesecake flavor and texture. I just expected them to taste like the fiber bars but with a little cheesecake flavor. I was craving cheesecake and they hit the spot. Not very filling for 150 calories and I ate two of them lol. yfrviwfirbyy.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

Kodiak-Cakes-Power-Waffles-Buttermilk-Vanilla-and-Dark-Chocolate.jpg?resize=480%2C600

I am interested in trying these since I've seen so many of you love their mixes.

They said found at walmart! I checked mine today but they didn't have yet.
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

They said found at walmart! I checked mine today but they didn't have yet.

I have seen people say at Walmart and Target on other posts. I haven't been to Walmart in a while. Didn't see at target last week but I also wasn't looking for them (since I didn't know they exsited then).
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    New to me I always saw these but haven't tried until now. They were on clearance. WOW very very good I wasn't expecting them to actually taste so much like cheesecake! I put in fridge for a bit before eating. Very nice cheesecake flavor and texture. I just expected them to taste like the fiber bars but with a little cheesecake flavor. I was craving cheesecake and they hit the spot. Not very filling for 150 calories and I ate two of them lol. yfrviwfirbyy.jpg

I learned my lesson with their pumpkin spice bars. I really can't have just one of those, I have to eat the whole box.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

I really like those but they never hit the cheesecake spot for me :( I do have a hard time not eating the whole box though and I don't find them filling so I don't buy them anymore.