New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    katadx wrote: »
    Finally tried some new Lays .. Fried green tomato one is great .. bf got the bacon wrapped jalapeno popper ones. That one is kinda bland .. you can taste bacon but no jalapeno

I tried the everything bagel with cream cheese flavor. I definitely got the cream cheese taste, but otherwise they were underwhelming.

I wonder if the their Taco chips are any good? I'm not usually much of a chip person.

Yes, they are AMAZING. I'm not usually a chip person either, but these taste like Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Taco inside one little potato chip - you can taste the sour cream and everything. I'm shocked with how much flavor it has! That being said, one bag will last me a long time since I don't regularly snack on these (rather save calories for ice cream), but I will definitely pick up another before they leave the shelves! As far as potato chips go, it definitely is my new favorite. I just wish they sold single serve bags of it!
    ws5mjyziqkwn.jpg

You should be able to find single serving bags at most subways starting on the 15th... :smile: If you go there its nice to be able to get them with a sandwich!

I've actually never had subway before >~> I'm definitely going to make a special trip for these though, thanks!!!

If you call your local one after the 15th they can confirm if they have them! :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Evamutt wrote: »
    I don't like Quest bars, to me they have no flavor. I found this peanut butter/chocolate protein bar at Grocery Outlet...15 for $4.99! They were on sale & went up about 2 more dollars, but they are good. Taste like a candy bar

Yay someone else who shops at the Grocery Outlet.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    My local Mcdonalds has pumpkin spice syrup back!!! Just a heads up to all you fanatics (or maybe I'm just talking to myself) :D

Thank you I'm checking my local McDonald's in the morning :D
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with graze boxes. Also, Oscar Mayer has these P3 protein packs and are so handy! My weakness though? Lay's Wavy Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt chips. They don't have them everywhere, I'd recommend going to the Frito Lay website and entering your zip code to find them. Then, try not to eat them all in one sitting. May the odds be ever in your favor.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Not new but today I got a little creative at Starbucks:

Unsweetened Starbucks Doubleshot® on Ice with coconutmilk and 5 pump each of skinny mocha sauce and SF caramel syrup - 3 splenda packets.

10/10 would recommend.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Tried these and they were surprisingly good and only 50 calories per cookie. They had a delicious chocolate coating on the outside and a very nice cake-like on the inside. When I pulled them apart I could see the marshmallow coating pull apart. It tasted like frosting to me, not really like marshmallow. Reminded me of a hoho in cookie form. The cake part was really light which I liked. I didn't try the mint yet because I am not a huge fan of mint and chocolate.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Tried these and they were surprisingly good and only 50 calories per cookie. They had a delicious chocolate coating on the outside and a very nice cake-like on the inside. When I pulled them apart I could see the marshmallow coating pull apart. It tasted like frosting to me, not really like marshmallow. Reminded me of a hoho in cookie form. The cake part was really light which I liked. I didn't try the mint yet because I am not a huge fan of mint and chocolate.

I LOVE THESE COOKIES I grew up on them <333
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Me, too, when my mom would let us buy these. It's hard not to eat the whole box in a sitting, though...
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Back in the 80's, we would eat the whole box. Because we thought if it was fat free then it didn't matter. Counted fat grams not calories. Wonder why it didn't work to lose weight?

Yes, yes, yes!!! Me too!
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't like Quest bars, to me they have no flavor. I found this peanut butter/chocolate protein bar at Grocery Outlet...15 for $4.99! They were on sale & went up about 2 more dollars, but they are good. Taste like a candy bar

I like that place too! They have so many things I can't find elsewhere.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I went to Einstein Bros after I got off work today to try their new Bacon Brewhouse sandwich, but they sold out!!! Luckily, they at least had plenty of their new Shmearfuls left so I bought the Pretzel with Beer Cheese Shmearful. The bantam bagels at Starbucks are $2.95 for a pack of two (or $1.48 each), while the Shmearful at Einsteins turned out to be a little more expensive at $1.58 a pop!
    The price disappointed me since I expected it to be a better value, and I was disappointed further when I got this "pretzel" shmearful only to notice it looked nothing like a pretzel!
    Luckily, that's where the disappointment came to an end. I bit in and it was so soft, warm, and delicious! The bread tasted EXACTLY like a pretzel and it was very salty (I LOVE salt)! The filling tasted like Cheez Whiz I'll admit, I didn't taste any beer flavoring, but secretly I think we all love Cheez Whiz so I was fine with that. It had plenty of filling even if the picture doesn't do it much justice, and I enjoyed this far more than the French Toast Bantam Bagel I had at Starbucks several months ago. I know I'm not comparing apples to apples since I didn't get the French Toast flavor at Einsteins, but it just felt so much more fresh and had so much more filling. I'll definitely be buying these again, it's just a shame it was 90 calories for the small thing (they're not very filling) and a whopping 590mg of sodium for something that's roughly an ounce! No wonder I loved it ;P
    If anyone gets to try the Bacon Brewhouse PLEASE leave your thoughts! I love pretzel breakfast sandwiches, does anyone know if Dunkin Donuts still sells theirs or was it limited time?
    peo4wy6czpg2.jpg
    4j8pkvoz7z1v.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I went to Einstein Bros after I got off work today to try their new Bacon Brewhouse sandwich, but they sold out!!! Luckily, they at least had plenty of their new Shmearfuls left so I bought the Pretzel with Beer Cheese Shmearful. The bantam bagels at Starbucks are $2.95 for a pack of two (or $1.48 each), while the Shmearful at Einsteins turned out to be a little more expensive at $1.58 a pop!
    The price disappointed me since I expected it to be a better value, and I was disappointed further when I got this "pretzel" shmearful only to notice it looked nothing like a pretzel!
    Luckily, that's where the disappointment came to an end. I bit in and it was so soft, warm, and delicious! The bread tasted EXACTLY like a pretzel and it was very salty (I LOVE salt)! The filling tasted like Cheez Whiz I'll admit, I didn't taste any beer flavoring, but secretly I think we all love Cheez Whiz so I was fine with that. It had plenty of filling even if the picture doesn't do it much justice, and I enjoyed this far more than the French Toast Bantam Bagel I had at Starbucks several months ago. I know I'm not comparing apples to apples since I didn't get the French Toast flavor at Einsteins, but it just felt so much more fresh and had so much more filling. I'll definitely be buying these again, it's just a shame it was 90 calories for the small thing (they're not very filling) and a whopping 590mg of sodium for something that's roughly an ounce! No wonder I loved it ;P
    If anyone gets to try the Bacon Brewhouse PLEASE leave your thoughts! I love pretzel breakfast sandwiches, does anyone know if Dunkin Donuts still sells theirs or was it limited time?
    peo4wy6czpg2.jpg
    4j8pkvoz7z1v.jpg

Dunkin pretzel croissant was limited too bad because i absolutely loved how yummy and salty it is. I think they still sell the pretzel bagels though. YUMMMM i have to try these i am a salt fiend LOL.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2017
    Options
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Back in the 80's, we would eat the whole box. Because we thought if it was fat free then it didn't matter. Counted fat grams not calories. Wonder why it didn't work to lose weight?
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

oocdc2 wrote: »
    snackwell.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Me, too, when my mom would let us buy these. It's hard not to eat the whole box in a sitting, though...

I must of been deprived as a child because I never had these until now, haha!

I may or may not have eaten the whole box last night..... 550 calories of cookie because the boyfriend ate 4 LOL.

I know, I always laugh when cookies have the "NO FAT". My mom still says that to justify eating cookies or ice cream "but look it says no fat so I can eat as much as I want".
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2017
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »

I like that place too! They have so many things I can't find elsewhere.

Yesterday I found Turkey Hill Gelato for $0.99 a container at the Grocery Outlet.

http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2016/09/turkey-hill-caramel-peanut-butter.html

It got a bad review on this site, but if it's bad at least I didn't pay much.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    White-Pumpkin-Pie-MMs.jpg?resize=640%2C494

Where these out last year?
  • MtnScramble
    MtnScramble Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    No that is a new M&M flavor
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    No that is a new M&M flavor

Thanks. I'll have to buy it since I love all of their white chocolate flavors.