New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Tried the funfetti cheesecake slice from Cheesecake Factory. It was okay- fairly mediocre. Doesn't break my top 5, might be in the top 10 just for the novelty.

Yeah, not enough cheesecake flavor for me.
  • nottellingit
    nottellingit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not new, but new to me: I just tried the hot cocoa enlightened bars. They're awesome! I read reviews online complaining they tasted a lot like hot cocoa mix and I definitely get that taste from it but am not sure what they were expecting
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Not new, but new to me: I just tried the hot cocoa enlightened bars. They're awesome! I read reviews online complaining they tasted a lot like hot cocoa mix and I definitely get that taste from it but am not sure what they were expecting

I just tried these last night! I was looking for the pint but I settled for the bars and they were delicious! Chocolate and marshmallow is my favorite flavor combination though.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I have no idea if these are new but it's the first time I noticed them - neopolitan ice cream sandwiches. 170 calories for a rather large bar and very tasty.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Walmart has a salted caramel ice cream- delicious!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    I have no idea if these are new but it's the first time I noticed them - neopolitan ice cream sandwiches. 170 calories for a rather large bar and very tasty.

Def not new. Pretty sure those were around in the 90's??? haha. Delicious though!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Finally tried some new Lays .. Fried green tomato one is great .. bf got the bacon wrapped jalapeno popper ones. That one is kinda bland .. you can taste bacon but no jalapeno

I tried the everything bagel with cream cheese flavor. I definitely got the cream cheese taste, but otherwise they were underwhelming.

I wonder if the their Taco chips are any good? I'm not usually much of a chip person.

Yes, they are AMAZING. I'm not usually a chip person either, but these taste like Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Taco inside one little potato chip - you can taste the sour cream and everything. I'm shocked with how much flavor it has! That being said, one bag will last me a long time since I don't regularly snack on these (rather save calories for ice cream), but I will definitely pick up another before they leave the shelves! As far as potato chips go, it definitely is my new favorite. I just wish they sold single serve bags of it!
    ws5mjyziqkwn.jpg

You should be able to find single serving bags at most subways starting on the 15th... :smile: If you go there its nice to be able to get them with a sandwich!
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Deglon stainless steel knife set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7oVOdSjLo4

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Read the Amazon reviews!!!! Almost $1k for the set, and one listing of $69 for the set (maybe a joke?) - truly funny!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    Finally tried some new Lays .. Fried green tomato one is great .. bf got the bacon wrapped jalapeno popper ones. That one is kinda bland .. you can taste bacon but no jalapeno

I tried the everything bagel with cream cheese flavor. I definitely got the cream cheese taste, but otherwise they were underwhelming.

I wonder if the their Taco chips are any good? I'm not usually much of a chip person.

Yes, they are AMAZING. I'm not usually a chip person either, but these taste like Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Taco inside one little potato chip - you can taste the sour cream and everything. I'm shocked with how much flavor it has! That being said, one bag will last me a long time since I don't regularly snack on these (rather save calories for ice cream), but I will definitely pick up another before they leave the shelves! As far as potato chips go, it definitely is my new favorite. I just wish they sold single serve bags of it!
    ws5mjyziqkwn.jpg

You should be able to find single serving bags at most subways starting on the 15th... :smile: If you go there its nice to be able to get them with a sandwich!

I've actually never had subway before >~> I'm definitely going to make a special trip for these though, thanks!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

ws5mjyziqkwn.jpg

Thanks. I'll have to get these once I get through my Ritz chips.
  • byustrongman
    byustrongman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Peach Mango Bang is pretty good and I'm not a mango fan.

Citrus Twist tastes like a bad generic diet orange soda.

Still want the Root Beer Blaze flavor.
  • theamazingcassiebunny
    Options
    Any of you cotton candy lovers in or traveling to LA?

http://www.cottonhi.com/

Just saw this place on the Travel Channel, holy cow!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Peach Mango Bang is pretty good and I'm not a mango fan.

Citrus Twist tastes like a bad generic diet orange soda.

Still want the Root Beer Blaze flavor.

Oooh, there's Peach Mango Bang?!? I've had Sour Candy, Blue Razz and Champagne so far, with Sour Candy as my favorite.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Oh wow, that's torture for me...

I went to a different Shoprite today than I usually visit (solely because Enlightened responded to my question on their Facebook and told me that store sells their Pina Colada pint, the only flavor I haven't tried and apparently the only flavor you can't find anywhere else in Maryland but that one store), and I kept noticing a bunch of new, or rather, unusual things I've never seen before!

This was probably the most striking one to me, has anyone tried these? At that price point it was something I definitely had to check with you guys before buying - I'd hate to spend close to $5 on a drink only to find out it's about equivalent to one of those Wink desserts, especially when the location would be very inconvenient to return to in order to return one item! ;P

f9xrxqvnxylh.jpg

Also, they're printing out Halo Top AND Quest coupons now with your receipt!!!
    ij7n6ib1ndh7.jpg
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options

Oh wow, that's torture for me...

I went to a different Shoprite today than I usually visit (solely because Enlightened responded to my question on their Facebook and told me that store sells their Pina Colada pint, the only flavor I haven't tried and apparently the only flavor you can't find anywhere else in Maryland but that one store), and I kept noticing a bunch of new, or rather, unusual things I've never seen before!

This was probably the most striking one to me, has anyone tried these? At that price point it was something I definitely had to check with you guys before buying - I'd hate to spend close to $5 on a drink only to find out it's about equivalent to one of those Wink desserts, especially when the location would be very inconvenient to return to in order to return one item! ;P

f9xrxqvnxylh.jpg

Also, they're printing out Halo Top AND Quest coupons now with your receipt!!!
    ij7n6ib1ndh7.jpg

$1.50 off of Quest is pretty good!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I bought some sample Syntha-6 Protein Crisp bars, just to try something new. There was Chocolate Crunch and Peanut Butter Crunch. 120 calories, with 10 grams of protein. They were $2 per, off Amazon. Man, am I disappointed. They were smaller than a standard size business card and the flavor was meh. The Peanut Butter was slightly better than the Chocolate, but that's not saying much. Don't waste your money!

lbkfcjoqcmc2.jpg
    mv6689kzeq0l.jpg
    wz8j1bt6547z.jpg
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,334 Member
    Options
    I don't like Quest bars, to me they have no flavor. I found this peanut butter/chocolate protein bar at Grocery Outlet...15 for $4.99! They were on sale & went up about 2 more dollars, but they are good. Taste like a candy bar