caco_ethes wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I can't understand people who choose a potential romantic relationship over their children. It baffles me

Wut

Like people who move away from their kids for a relationship.
    Emotionally? Literally? How old are the kids?

I have seen this happen multiple times. Different ages, but all young kids and one parent packs up and moves across the country

Real talk, I almost don't even care if my husband murders someone, I'm never going to separate from him for that ^ reason. He's stuck with me fo life.

Glass half full viewpoint: If he murders someone he will go to jail and then you don't have to worry about him going anywhere

Glass half empty viewpoint: what if it's me he murders? Don't get me wrong, I totally have it coming.

Valid point, but then you still don't have to worry about where he is because dead

I should probably just murder him first.

I call dibs on the body.
    Burial or cremation?

Do you need to know right away? Otherwise I'd probably just ask quick before I do it

I say cremation.

Less evidence.

Yes ma'am. They can always dig someone back up, but cremation destroys 100% of DNA.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    ICT I told them when I was hired that I wouldn't work night shift. I'm now working night shifts. I'd quit tomorrow if there was anything else.

I just bought another flip house....cmon down to NY! Bring the family :)

Don't tempt me man!

Can you do one of those flipping houses tv shows?

I'd watch that.

At the end of the month my flipping houses website will hopefully be up :).....no TV show.... yet ;)

I'm fairly certain if you launched a kickstarter a lot of ladies would fund it

I make a good house flipper, I don't think I would make a good TV personality lol

I'd make a great TV personality...just saying.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    ICT I told them when I was hired that I wouldn't work night shift. I'm now working night shifts. I'd quit tomorrow if there was anything else.

I just bought another flip house....cmon down to NY! Bring the family :)

Don't tempt me man!

Can you do one of those flipping houses tv shows?

I'd watch that.

At the end of the month my flipping houses website will hopefully be up :).....no TV show.... yet ;)

I will host the *kitten* out of that show for you
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    ICT I came home from a inlaw dinner of lasagna, Greek pasta salad and garlic bread.... and still ate 3/4 of a Little Caesars pizza. No regrets.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    ICT I came home from a inlaw dinner of lasagna, Greek pasta salad and garlic bread.... and still ate 3/4 of a Little Caesars pizza. No regrets.

Ummm what happen to dessert? There's always room for dessert.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

I was thinking this same thing!!

Beer ladies... lots of beer.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

2q4w5mgbt655.gif
  • pinklife1117
    pinklife1117 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I must confess that I am so bored tonight it is painful!
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    My 60hr work week just turned in to a 64hr work week...
    Thanks graveyard, sometimes you just gotta laugh...

Just think of all the money

Thay doesnt help when losing the little time you get with the family
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate hot sauce.
  • ParadigmShifter
    ParadigmShifter Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I never liked the taste of alcoholic beverages. I'll maybe have a few shots when I go out dancing at da clubz but other than that, hard pass on the alcohol.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I confess that even after maintaining a weight loss of over 100 lbs., I'm addicted to pizza flavored goldfish crackers.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess that I never liked the taste of alcoholic beverages. I'll maybe have a few shots when I go out dancing at da clubz but other than that, hard pass on the alcohol.

Same here. If I can taste the alcohol, I don't care for it. I get something really fruity, but after two drink I usually get heartburn so bad that I'm miserable.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    IC:. After buying new jeans yesterday in a size I haven't been since college, I tried on the dress that I wore to my senior prom 22 years ago. A few more lbs and hopefully I'll be able to do the hooks, not just the zipper.