Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's on your mind?

Replies

• Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Right now? Seahorses. :-)
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member

Only "right now" bro? C'mon...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Now, it's pickles.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Mor coffeh
  • patrick_star_trek

I had not, I never expected to be Rick rolled by the Foo Fighters :lol:

Kinda cool, kinda terrible, all at the same time. lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Trivial stuff such as "which thigh high socks should I buy?" I mean, it is going to be fall soon.
  • patrick_star_trek
    Trivial stuff such as "which thigh high socks should I buy?" I mean, it is going to be fall soon.

IKR?!?
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Isn't she stunning? <3

Only "right now" bro? C'mon...

Stahp.
    j4nc0xjvehc0.gif

• LadyLeaAZ
    LadyLeaAZ Posts: 24 Member
    I missed the twilight discussion but my 2 cents...

The two guys were lame af... Any guy that would stick around hoping to be picked while some chick goes back and forth is just not worth his salt...

And Bella, while pretty, was an absolute dummy...

I trust the books were better, but once Hollywood producers get ahold of something and try to make it trendy and hip, they usually just make it lame ashit

Just my opinion...

Not an opinion, that's fact. Well, except that last part. The books were terrible and irredeemable. :D

I absolutely hated every moment I spent reading these books. That is the last time I take the suggestions of any of my female friends in relation to "good reading".

Janet evanovich: one for the money

It's worth it, you'll be laughing your head off. Do NOT watch the movie though, it's terrible
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    LadyLeaAZ wrote: »
    I missed the twilight discussion but my 2 cents...

The two guys were lame af... Any guy that would stick around hoping to be picked while some chick goes back and forth is just not worth his salt...

And Bella, while pretty, was an absolute dummy...

I trust the books were better, but once Hollywood producers get ahold of something and try to make it trendy and hip, they usually just make it lame ashit

Just my opinion...

Not an opinion, that's fact. Well, except that last part. The books were terrible and irredeemable. :D

I absolutely hated every moment I spent reading these books. That is the last time I take the suggestions of any of my female friends in relation to "good reading".

Janet evanovich: one for the money

It's worth it, you'll be laughing your head off. Do NOT watch the movie though, it's terrible

Laughing my head off in a good way?? Or because it's so laughably bad? I have slogged through Twilight, all the P.C. Cast books (ugh!) and several of the Sookie Stackhouse books (triple ugh).

What are her books about?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    The white cheddar cheezits I'm currently *kitten* up right now.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    I *kitten* hate the word adulting.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    How is it that I have never received flowers from anyone but my parents when I had my babies and from friends at my first baby's funeral but yet a girl I work with has received them twice this month from a guy that is in prison?

Great, now smooth criminal is stuck in my head.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    relynne wrote: »
    I *kitten* hate the word adulting.

Why? Are you not any good at it?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    How is it that I have never received flowers from anyone but my parents when I had my babies and from friends at my first baby's funeral but yet a girl I work with has received them twice this month from a guy that is in prison?

because she's his meal ticket.

Or there's some kind of code in the flowers and he's really communicating his escape plans to her.

You don't want no prison flowers.

Hahaha! Good point. I don't want prison flowers, for real but seriously? lol
  • SEAHORSES4EVER

Or there's some kind of code in the flowers and he's really communicating his escape plans to her.

That's not pollen, that's cocaine!
  • RunHardBeStrong

That's not pollen, that's cocaine!

In that case maybe I do want prison flowers...
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Currently worrying about how to pay for an impending house repair. X(
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    I don't understand why it seems that people that make less money than I do, have more money than I do...I feel like I am doing something wrong