Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Ughhh
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Okay I won't be rude, I'm taking the bait. Let's see how long this takes. B)
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    When you got things to do... But don't want to get out of bed..

tz5kivaerkoy.gif
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I'm surprised my big cat slept with me last night. I've been on her bad list for a week. I think she knows who's right in an argument when bf and I are ya know .. arguinf
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Should I have an account for each of the voices in my head? That seems like a lot of time to invest, put some of you seem to pull it off pretty well.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised my big cat slept with me last night. I've been on her bad list for a week. I think she knows who's right in an argument when bf and I are ya know .. arguinf

D'you know that house cats are the only animal that is unable to show empathy... They are also the most successful predators on the planet, the only species other than humans that kill for sport...

Cougars are actually more closely related to house cats than the big cats of the world and are much better hunters than lions or tigers... You rarely see cougars at the zoo because they will not eat if given meat, only if they hunt and kill for themselves...

You also never see trainers wrestling with a freaking cougar like you would a tiger or lion...

I know, I'm a nerd lol...
  • _pi3_
    Options

D'you know that house cats are the only animal that is unable to show empathy... They are also the most successful predators on the planet, the only species other than humans that kill for sport...

Cougars are actually more closely related to house cats than the big cats of the world and are much better hunters than lions or tigers... You rarely see cougars at the zoo because they will not eat if given meat, only if they hunt and kill for themselves...

You also never see trainers wrestling with a freaking cougar like you would a tiger or lion...

I heard if you died in your home and nobody knew a cat is more likely to eat you than a dog

I hate and love cats so much
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I heard if you died in your home and nobody knew a cat is more likely to eat you than a dog

Nothing scares me more than cougars but they are my favorite animal for sure...

#iplaywithfire

I would rather have a dog than a house cat though...
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I'm so tired of Lorde
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I have a craving for Bugles
  • carb_killer1
    carb_killer1 Posts: 266 Member
    Options

Nothing scares me more than cougars but they are my favorite animal for sure...

#iplaywithfire

I would rather have a dog than a house cat though...

that explains why u are afraid of me ? B)
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I think we need a @slimgirljo15 for this one
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    sabktt9aqg29.jpg
    What?
  • _pi3_
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    sabktt9aqg29.jpg
    What?

One is probably old .. did you check the ingredients? They mightve altered something
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Iggy izz
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Thank god that annoying thread was closed
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Why does my phone autocorrect God Bible

Like go to hell
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a bigger attention span. Catch my interest in 40 seconds or bye!
    #gettothepoint
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I think we need a @slimgirljo15 for this one

I <3 you pie