What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Hoping for the best, but preparing for the worse. Wishing I knew all the right moves.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I need to get out and enjoy this nice weather
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I need to get out and enjoy this nice weather

same here, but Im feeling out of it. I have school work to do, but just want to lounge & eat
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I'm anxious about night shift starting. They've put a lot of trust in me that I don't know that I deserve. I'm afraid I'll never learn all the machine procedures. It makes me feel stupid.
  • jnher2211
    jnher2211 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thinking about what type of workout I should do at the gym, lower or upper body? I do want to do lower need to get my *kitten* lift
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    How somethings that used to bother me before, now don't. I think I've finally reached the idgaf anymore line. Oh well...

I get this.

I wonder sometimes if it is idgaf or desensitization...and if either/both are a good thing.

Hmmm...

Desensitization or not, I don't see it being a good thing for the other party lol

Very good point.
    I was thinking about it from a personal perspective, whether or not it is good for me!
    I didn't consider that the idgaf reaction could impact someone else. Of course it can!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Realizing that I don't really want to eat these veggies I put on my plate. I mean, I ate half of them, but the taste after awhile gets.. bleh. So now I'm just staring down this plate of veggies and being reminded of what it was like to be a kid, forced to sit at a table for hours because I didn't want to eat a bean.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    The guy at the gas station tried to steal some of my lotto winnings... second time thats happened, different people... gross
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Coffee
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    The guy at the gas station tried to steal some of my lotto winnings... second time thats happened, different people... gross

This happened to me the other day. Good thing, I'm not one to stay quiet and told them to give me the rest. They lost a Customer after that one.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

This happened to me the other day. Good thing, I'm not one to stay quiet and told them to give me the rest. They lost a Customer after that one.

Its a gas station near a shift on the other side of town for me, im not a regular, but he very visably set one aside and i was like "you didn't scan that one" and he was "oh darn you're right"

The other time the guy was asking me how much i won after he scanned everything and wouldnt show me the screen that shows the winnings. I always know because you should always know, you know? Its your money but he sighed real big when i told him the right number
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Its a gas station near a shift on the other side of town for me, im not a regular, but he very visably set one aside and i was like "you didn't scan that one" and he was "oh darn you're right"

The other time the guy was asking me how much i won after he scanned everything and wouldnt show me the screen that shows the winnings. I always know because you should always know, you know? Its your money but he sighed real big when i told him the right number

Was it one of those mom and pop stores? I always go to a bigger chain, Wawa or 7-Eleven, to claim my winnings. They usually have a display for the customer to see how much they won when it's scanned.

• captainfantastic94
    Options

Was it one of those mom and pop stores? I always go to a bigger chain, Wawa or 7-Eleven, to claim my winnings. They usually have a display for the customer to see how much they won when it's scanned.

One was owned by this old foriegn guy who seems mad at me everytime i go to his store and the other was a circle k
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Also i was just thinking and for those Rick and Morty fans there is this fun podcast called the weekly planet and sometimes they do movie reviews and when they recap the movies its very much like a "two brothers" bit, which is fun. They also have fun comentary about movies and are just fun people to listen to!:)
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

One was owned by this old foriegn guy who seems mad at me everytime i go to his store and the other was a circle k

I'm surprised about the Circle K. Maybe it's just the ones around me, but I've never had a problem there.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

I'm surprised about the Circle K. Maybe it's just the ones around me, but I've never had a problem there.

I had never been to one before a couple weeks ago
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I had never been to one before a couple weeks ago

I only use Exxon/Mobile gas in my car, and Circle K is usually the convenience store attached to it.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

https://youtu.be/XgniTzdiw_0

tsca8ct6u7xc.gif
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I am really *kitten* tired today and the person i am working with this morning is annoying me so much today and I feel bad because I know im just tired but holy hell my frustration is showing #imabaddsptoday #hasgtagsdontworkhere

Also i was supposed to work with my favorite guy today and it got switched AGAIN so my boss is working with him and i have a much more difficult individual today. 99ig1qnpssug.gif
    66d0a53777pl.gif
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    not Georgia