What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• JamieAmble
    JamieAmble Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A family wedding in October. For the last two Oct. weddings I have been 8 months pregnant!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I am officially committed to being 100% to my diet for the next five weeks. Gotta do this. Gotta get it done.

me too. My sister is coming to visit me the last week of Sept. Thats 5 weeks away. I would love to lose 5kgs (11lbs) which should be possible as I feel I am right at the top of my weight again. Even if I don't lose 5kgs I am committing to working out 5 times per week and eating actual food with very little junk. This should become easier as the kiddo's are back to school this week so my life should become much more routined again :)
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm doing body comp testing every two months. At my last test, I'd added two pounds of muscle. At my next test, I hope to add another two pounds of lean mass. I know a pound a month is max for a woman, but so far, so good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!