What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• cmanitowabi
    cmanitowabi Posts: 17 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    rba5h7lb88j1.jpg

Zucchini, tomato, garlic, sauteed in a bit of olive oil, black pepper, added a bit of parmesan cheese and scrambled eggs, works for breakfast lunch or dinner
  • via_prima
    via_prima Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    g8qfjnaybqn1.jpg
    Oatmeal with banana and greek yogurt!
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a recipe for a low calorie pizza? Preferably with a high protein base.
  • BelArvardan
    BelArvardan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Tionne31 wrote: »
    Tionne31 wrote: »
    Broccoli Cheese &a Bacon Soupf5xjb5k2w0dx.jpg

Could you tell me how to make this? Looks yummy :o

This is the recipe I used and I made the following changes: I added 8 pieces of Oscar Meyer Turkey Bacon (baked and chopped into pieces), smoked paprika to taste, onion powder to taste, season salt to taste and black pepper. I added the bacon during the last 2 minutes before removing from heat for good. Hope you enjoy yours!

https://www.wholesomeyum.com/recipes/broccoli-cheese-soup-low-carb-gluten-free/

Thank youuu <3:*
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Prepped a Med-diet meal tonight. Or a full-on lemony treat, LOL. Greek-style marinaded grilled chicken (lemony/herbs), grilled eggplant, homemade tzatziki (Greek yogurt, cucumbers, garlic, dill, lemon juice), tomato salad (Greek-style herbal O&V dressing w/lemon).

bacyimhgzlox.jpg
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken Caesar salad with cherry tomatos, egg, (bacon of course) and homemade Caesar dressing

5e81463lqypw.jpg
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Grilled shrimp tostadas with avocado, black beans, heirloom tomatoes and fresh pineapple

8ejkv4rqwuxw.jpg
  • xOlaf
    xOlaf Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes, sometimes I like to eat out of the pan cause I just can't be bothered washing another dish! But I also like to drink orange juice in a wine glass haha. But these are some of my meals lately.

fb72p8w0iov7.jpg
    kvzy7ubbgkw7.jpg
    oubqe59cmu3i.jpg
    eoqe8doy3008.jpg
    u2hwwagmnfx2.jpg

• Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Mmm...pecan smoked turkey breast.

ulb3k3oatbn3.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    3xgom2exdloa.jpeg
    gjsqerub56gz.jpg
    v235upbypfv1.jpg
    971dwu6bi1wp.jpg
    zrujh3mjn3t4.jpg
    a3vsy1lspamv.jpg
    2upmw9h7j6mo.jpg
    0hx7vbu0ikz2.jpg
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    k90swugquorh.jpg

My favourite Smoked Paprika bean burger - me and my other half love to cook these on date nights!
    We prep an absolute ton of them for the coming weeks, so tasty and they meet both of our nutritional requirements!

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I made protein ice-cream :) 151 cals/serving 7g carbs, 2g fat and 23g protein and it tastes pretty decent too.

aksfz0r5nrbq.jpg
  • oddities1991
    oddities1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This was the first meal I ever made that didn't include some kind of baking. I'm learning via Rachel Ray's Express Meal book. It's a lot of fun and it gives me great lunches instead of buying processed stuff at the retail store I work at.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    zssqz4iekwer.jpg
    1o0oirhcwst1.jpg
    gia8c1usgfsl.jpg
    6x9hnuhe3xzh.jpg
    wg8pkn8piowy.jpg
    ogmeg2dj3qfg.jpg
    a0jhecbzdb5r.jpg
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    @crazyravr How long do you microwave the eggs? Do you put them in ramekins? Do they come out similar to poached eggs?
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    This was the first meal I ever made that didn't include some kind of baking. I'm learning via Rachel Ray's Express Meal book. It's a lot of fun and it gives me great lunches instead of buying processed stuff at the retail store I work at.

Is that a pizza quesadilla? That sounds great!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Street tacos
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    5d89lwrwgfjr.jpg

Potato, Salmon, Fried Plantain, Boiled Cabbage, Carrots, Beans