The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    I am old AF. Clearly, this is where I belong...
  • DomCraigKing
    DomCraigKing Posts: 103 Member
    Hi all, been a great year so far and have got a whole lot healthier and a tad lighter to boot..am what I call reasonably fit and loving it even if I am suffering the aches and pains after a damn good workout ! >:)>:)>:)
    Anyway I am loving being here on MFP and enjoy the banter and help we all give each other so please feel free to add Me and lets all make this journey we are on a better one for us all.
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    36 here, feel free to add me
  • anthonyvigilsatx
    anthonyvigilsatx Posts: 24 Member
    Howdy.... I'm 46 in San Antonio TX. Ya'll please add me!
  • Theeerica
    Theeerica Posts: 45 Member
    46 here feel free to add me :smile:
  • Scott_IF
    Scott_IF Posts: 58 Member
    44 = add me if you like for motivation/support.
  • TopCop52903
    TopCop52903 Posts: 43 Member
    42. Feel free to add
  • 1Mrsmcdilbert
    1Mrsmcdilbert Posts: 44 Member
    I just turned 52. I do pretty well with the working out part but not the food part. Feel free to add me.
  • nowwhat215
    nowwhat215 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel 90
  • cuteruthie
    cuteruthie Posts: 5 Member
    I sometimes forget I'm 47! :(
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    edited September 2017
    I have a page in Community, "Hi....looking for friends/motivation". You can friend me here or there.

I'm gonna haul my @ss past 50 next summer, but I'm feeling TWENTY-FIVE kids!

Let's MOVE!
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Hi all, I'm 46 and looking to shift about 50lbs!! Feel free to add me
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member
    edited September 2017
    42. Dropped 90 lbs and am currently in the best shape of my life. Walking around and maintaining at 180lbs, though I will drop down to 175 or 170 for combat sports matches/fights. I'm pretty active logging and encouraging friends, so add me, especially if you are interested in BJJ/MMA as a workout and/or weight loss strategy.
  • oehlers
    oehlers Posts: 4 Member
    53 and desperate to loose weight to get diabetes under control. Please add me to the group.
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Welcome to everyone new to this thread. It's been stagnant here for a while, so nice to see some new faces. Wishing you all much success!
  • Bluerunbiker
    Bluerunbiker Posts: 30 Member
    edited September 2017
    ok im starting again today I might last a few days or months lol but im at least going to try feel free to add me
  • LBoggie77
    LBoggie77 Posts: 57 Member
    Wishing everyone here much success. Feel free to add me :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Welcome to all the new middle agers. I am finally starting to see a downward shift in my weight. Inches are coming off as well. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
  • Jbuscig
    Jbuscig Posts: 49 Member
    Hi! I'm 40 and lost 20 lbs this summer! 165 to 145. My goal 130, 15lb more to go to hit my goal. I'm a single stay at home mom and full time student. Since the summer has ended, it's been a lot more challenging to stay on top of the diet and exercise routine that held for the summer so my goal for right now is maintain don't gain.