Loose 10lbs in august red team support-

Options
Hey guys!!
Following on from a post on the challenge thread, I thought it would be good for us to have somewhere to chat! So here it is if you want to get involved!

Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Replies

• MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Go RED!!!
  • julesgrek
    julesgrek Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've gotta get myself one of those fancy tickers!
    Go RED!
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    Go Red! This week's challenge is going to be hard for me as I am limited in exercise due to injury, but I think I can manage at least half the goal! :happy:
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    :D TEAM RED!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Go Red! This week's challenge is going to be hard for me as I am limited in exercise due to injury, but I think I can manage at least half the goal! :happy:
    What challenge? What did I miss?
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Burn at LEAST 500 calories A DAY this week. :)
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hi, Red team! I'm psyched about this challenge, I've been exercising pretty regularly for a couple of months now, so this is one more thing to get me to that gym!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow reds. Stoked about this month. We leave for Disney the middle of Sep & really want the extra 10 pounds gone. I started a tight size 14, & now down to a size 10-12 depending on brand. I bought a double wardrobe of 10's & 8's... larges & mediums. I wanted to make sure I had clothes for our trip & just didn't know what size I would be. This month would help push me into those 8's.

an EXTRA 500 cals??? that's gonna be tough. I already spend an hour workout at 5AM, and come close to 500 cals... not sure I can double without doing double classes. I could, but still need to move for my job (I do in home daycare) Afraid if I doubled up on classes I would be bed bound :yawn:

Good luck reds. feel free to friend me for extra support

Jen
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    I'm doing a 30ds challenge along side this one so will get about 200 cals doing that. Plus when I het a chance I run or go to
    The gym, 500 per day should be ok but I usually have 1 rest day do we shall see!

I'm off to cancun on 4th sept and have my birthday on 18th so want to look fab! Do you guys eat back your exercise cals?
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Let's go Team Red! This was a perfect month for me to start this challenge as I am going to add a few morning workouts to my regimen.

I am not a morning person at all and my bed time is around midnight but yesterday I was in the sack by 10:45 so I could do cardio this morning.

We are going to kick some tail!

Team Red add me if ya like.
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    I'm off to cancun on 4th sept and have my birthday on 18th so want to look fab! Do you guys eat back your exercise cals?

Yes!
  • PeytonSwan
    PeytonSwan Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I always set my workout ( btw. doing the 30DS as well ;D) two hours after lunch, so I definitely eat something for the evening afterwards !
    This Friday is weigh-in ?? :)
    Gooo red! :)
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    an EXTRA 500 cals??? that's gonna be tough. I already spend an hour workout at 5AM, and come close to 500 cals... not sure I can double without doing double classes. I could, but still need to move for my job (I do in home daycare) Afraid if I doubled up on classes I would be bed bound :yawn:

The challenge is an extra 500 calories from exercise total, on top of following your eating plan, not an extra 500 calories on top of any exercise you're already doing. Hope that helps - 1000 calories from exercise would be hard to do every day!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    I always set my workout ( btw. doing the 30DS as well ;D) two hours after lunch, so I definitely eat something for the evening afterwards !
    This Friday is weigh-in ?? :)
    Gooo red! :)

Yep weigh in Friday!
    I forgot you were doing the two as well! Im probably going to do the shred this evening! Already been for my run so today will be a good day!!
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hello Red Team!!

*phew* I was thinking I'd have to do an ADDITIONAL 500cals/day this week on top of what I was already intending to do...that'd be a massive eek...

So is everyone going to not eat back 500 exercise cals this week? Or just stick to what they normally do...?
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Hey fellow reds. Stoked about this month. We leave for Disney the middle of Sep & really want the extra 10 pounds gone. I started a tight size 14, & now down to a size 10-12 depending on brand. I bought a double wardrobe of 10's & 8's... larges & mediums. I wanted to make sure I had clothes for our trip & just didn't know what size I would be. This month would help push me into those 8's.

Good luck reds. feel free to friend me for extra support

Jen

I think they just mean a total of 500...not extra. :wink:
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hello My Red team members feel free to add me!! Lets support one another!!!! LETS GO RED TEAM!!!!!!
  • jessik980
    jessik980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    GO TEAM RED!!
  • keledawn20
    keledawn20 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today and am in this challenge. Please add me as a friend...i need all the motivation/encouragement I can get!!!
  • mislmar
    mislmar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yay go red team!!!! Feel free to add me red team members and good luck to everyone!!!
    ~Misty