CheersforWhit Posts: 45 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    That explains the constipation too
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You aren't doing keto if you don't eat vegetables. There are lower carb veggies. I was at a keto BBQ yesterday with delicious cauliflower rice and a bomb broccoli slaw with avo mayo.

How are you getting all of your vitamins and nutrients?
    https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/post/2015/01/03/Keto-Diet-Food-List-What-to-Eat-and-Avoid
  • CheersforWhit
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    You aren't doing keto if you don't eat vegetables. There are lower carb veggies. I was at a keto BBQ yesterday with delicious cauliflower rice and a bomb broccoli slaw with avo mayo.

How are you getting all of your vitamins and nutrients?
    https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/post/2015/01/03/Keto-Diet-Food-List-What-to-Eat-and-Avoid

I take a multivitamin. Keto does not require vegetables. Getting into Ketosis doesn't not require vegetables. Also this issue has been resolved

• CheersforWhit
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    Okay just so we're clear. I know my body. I know what I eat.

And yet here you are, asking questions...

I dont recall asking anyone what my calorie intakecontinuee

• CheersforWhit
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Sometimes people can act quite harshly, I've noticed when someone is asking for help.

I'm confused. Did you mean to say "I've noticed sometimes people get quite defensive and lash out at people who are simply trying to help them"? Because the only harsh responses in this thread have been from the OP...

But to chime in on the original question and subsequent details posted..

2 weeks isn't a plateau.
    You should be eating more than 1000-1200 cals in order to sustain your activity level.
    You can eat vegetables and still be in ketosis
    Pooping is good, you need fiber

What does it mean to say you eat the exact same things every day. If I eat steak and eggs today and tomorrow that's the same thing but there's no guarantee that I would eat the exact same amount and have the same calories.

And as I've said before there is no general consensus for when a plateau hits. Everyones body is different. Thank you everyone who responded with thoughtful answers.

Weight loss is not linear. You will not lose weight at the same rate week in and week out. Women in particular, because of hormones and menstrual cycles, experience additional water retention and fluctuations. 2 weeks of not losing is not a plateau. It is well within the normal range of variability and people have provided you several reasons why this is to be expected.

You continue to act like those of us who are asking if you are sure you're in a calorie deficit are stupid, when time and again on these boards the number one reason why people aren't losing weight at their expected rate of loss is because they are overestimating their calorie intake. You've provided no explanation as to HOW you are so certain of your calories if you aren't logging, just that the rest of us (those of us who have helped countless members on these boards over the years by patiently reading a post and asking some additional clarifying questions) are rude.

Good luck with your journey. I hope you poop soon. That doesn't sound pleasant.

Ok. So I can't be held responsible for what other people say on the boards. If that does happen then that sucks but I shouldn't have to convince you that I'm being honest about my calorie intake. Good lucK with your journey as well