• JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    Jumping jacks done!

AWESOME JOB!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    100 jumping jacks complete. 2 sets of 50 in 2 mins with a 30sec rest in between sets. SMASH!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    100 jumping jacks done, 32 oz of water down (i usually drink around 100oz a day) so I'll be good to go soon!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    100 Jumping Jacks done 87 ounces water down!! Let's go Curvettes!!
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Where is it that you'd like us to post that we've completed the challenge? Did you want us to put it in here, can we just do it on our wall, in one of your posts on the walls, or in a message? I'm a little confused on how it's all being tracked so I just want to make sure I get my info where it needs to be once I am done:-)
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks .....102oz water down so far... Let's goooooooo!!!!!
  • JRena225
    Options
    Where is it that you'd like us to post that we've completed the challenge? Did you want us to put it in here, can we just do it on our wall, in one of your posts on the walls, or in a message? I'm a little confused on how it's all being tracked so I just want to make sure I get my info where it needs to be once I am done:-)

sounds like a great idea, post it on my wall or message me!! i'm still looking and posting in the forum but to better track, yeah wall or email would be great....thanks
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    75 JJ's done and 102oz of water complete. I am so proud of you Curvette's keep up the fantastic work!!!! If you need anything let me know :)
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options

sounds like a great idea, post it on my wall or message me!! i'm still looking and posting in the forum but to better track, yeah wall or email would be great....thanks

Great, I'll do that at the end of each day then:-)
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I am excited about tomorrow challenge I have to remember to bring my tennis shoes to work, cause I'm have to get my mile in on my lunch break!
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Got off work a little early today. Water 100oz(the day is not over)!!!!!! and jumping jacks done. . Boy does that feel GREAT. Thank GOD for that extra support bra. I brought @ Wally world(AKA) walmart!!!!.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Alright i'm already planning for tomorrows challenge. I usually do 2 mile runs, but i guess i will be doing 3 miles tomorrow. It's going to be a combination of walking/jogging and running, as long as it get done, right!?!?!

LETS GO LADIES!!!!

~Chika
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    I am excited about tomorrow challenge I have to remember to bring my tennis shoes to work, cause I'm have to get my mile in on my lunch break!

Get it any way you can girl
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Alright i'm already planning for tomorrows challenge. I usually do 2 mile runs, but i guess i will be doing 3 miles tomorrow. It's going to be a combination of walking/jogging and running, as long as it get done, right!?!?!

LETS GO LADIES!!!!

~Chika

Yep it works girl Lets get it #leggo
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Got off work a little early today. Water 100oz(the day is not over)!!!!!! and jumping jacks done. . Boy does that feel GREAT. Thank GOD for that extra support bra. I brought @ Wally world(AKA) walmart!!!!.

WTG girl lol
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hey Curvette's,

MsLady worked in those Jumping Jacks w/5 sets of 20, and gulped down 72oz thus far (w/24 oz remaining).

You ladies are Awesome! :-)
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Hey Curvette's,

MsLady worked in those Jumping Jacks w/5 sets of 20, and gulped down 72oz thus far (w/24 oz remaining).

You ladies are Awesome! :-)

AMAZING job hun
  • JRena225
    Options
    Some new clarifications from Gary:

Let me see if I can clarify some of the questions.

Weigh ins are handled by team captains. People need to have weights to you today if possible as a starting weight.
    Modify exercises where necessary. Just do something more or different.
    Exercises can be done in any order.
    Team points are calculated as follows.

Daily exercise = 1 point
    Weekly Challenges = calories, water (are only good for bonus points) If everyone does them then your team gets 5 extra points.
    Weight loss at the end of the week = 1 point per pound lost.

Example.

I did each exerice for all 6 days = 6 points individual points
    Everyone on my team did all 6 days daily exercise = 5 total team points (no individual)
    Everyone on my team did the weekly challenge (water, calories) = 5 Total team points (no individual)
    I lost 18lbs (hey it could happen) I get 18 points

So for my individual score I would have 24 (weight loss + daily exercise) My team would then get a Bonus of 10 points.

On sunday you will add all your individual scores, all your team bonus points and then mail me ONE TOTAL>
  • brightycc
    Options
    100 JJ's,64 oz of water, under calorie count. DONE!!!
    Yea to day 1 !!!
  • JRena225
    Options
    I JUST WANNA SAY GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE FOR COMPLETING TODAYS TASK!!! THIS IS ONLY DAY ONE BUT WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS ONE DAY AT A TIME! BUT WE ALSO WANNA KICK SOME BUTT SO WE NEED TO MAKE SURE WE ARE MAKING GREAT FOOD CHOICES AND EVEN IF WE HAVE A BAD DAY, MAKE SURE YOU ARE HITTING THAT WORKOUT HARD SO YOU CAN BURN THEM BAD CALORIES OFF!!!

hey_ho_lets_go.jpg