What did you dream about last night?

Replies

• loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I think this is a common dream but I have a reoccurring dream (not the exact same so idk if that counts as reoccurring but the same theme) where I'm in high school and I realize at some point that I'm my age now and why am I allowed to still be at high school? I dream about it at least once a week.

That's pretty clear. You are still trying to graduate or move on to a higher understanding. Are you open to different perspectives?
  • loveliveswithin
    I dreamed that I was on a long straight highway in the desert and I was running low on fuel and there was no sign of Life whatsoever. I kept driving until my truck sputtered then died. I was on the side of the road for hours yet the Sun wouldn't move. And I was getting thirsty and Sunburned and still hours later nothing changed...

That was it... All I remember!

Do you view your self in a spiritual drought of sorts? Are you feeding your mind, body and soul?
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    I don't dream.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Forum rules prevent me from saying...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    I don't dream.

Everyone dreams you just don't remember! I bet they're good ones

What I want, you've got
    And it might be hard to handle
    But like the flame that burns the candle
    The candle feeds the flame, yeah yeah

What I've got's full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter
    You pull them all together
    And how, I can't explain,
    Oh yeah, well well you
    You make my dreams come true
    Well well you, oh yeah

Girl oh yeah

On a night when bad dreams become a screamer
    When they're messin' with a dreamer
    I can laugh it in the face

Twist and shout my way out
    And wrap yourself around me
    'Cause I ain't the way you found me
    And I'll never be the same, oh yeah

Well 'cause you,
    You make my dreams come true, oh yeah
    Well well you, ooh ooh
    You make my dreams come true, whoa yeah

Well listen to this, owh

I'm down on the daydream
    Oh that sleepwalk should be over by now
    I know
    Ah you, yeah yeah you make my dreams come true, oh yeah
    I've been waiting for, waiting for you girl, oh yeah
    Make you make you make,
    I've been waiting for, waiting for you girl
    All night
    You make my dreams come true, oh whoa whoa
    I've been waiting for, waiting for, waiting for, waiting for,
    Waiting for, waiting for, waiting for

Woo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
    I've been waiting for you girl
  • iotterbeinbed
    iotterbeinbed Posts: 76 Member
    I dreamed I was pregnant, but then the baby disappeared. I went to an urgent care clinic and tried to explain it to them, and ended up confusing them and myself because pregnancies don't just disappear, lol.
  • Jeff322345
    Jeff322345 Posts: 15 Member
    I dreamed about work last night.. the post above reminded me of once I dreamed about my baby after she was born. I was home alone with her. And she was like a gingerbread cookie. I dropped her and her arms and legs cracked off. I was so upset. Lol. I always have F uped dreams.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    I don't dream.

Everyone dreams you just don't remember! I bet they're good ones

What I want, you've got
    And it might be hard to handle
    But like the flame that burns the candle
    The candle feeds the flame, yeah yeah

What I've got's full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter
    You pull them all together
    And how, I can't explain,
    Oh yeah, well well you
    Well well you, oh yeah

Girl oh yeah

On a night when bad dreams become a screamer
    When they're messin' with a dreamer
    I can laugh it in the face

Twist and shout my way out
    And wrap yourself around me
    'Cause I ain't the way you found me
    And I'll never be the same, oh yeah

Well 'cause you,
    You make my dreams come true, oh yeah
    Well well you, ooh ooh
    You make my dreams come true, whoa yeah

Well listen to this, owh

I'm down on the daydream
    Oh that sleepwalk should be over by now
    I know
    Ah you, yeah yeah you make my dreams come true, oh yeah
    I've been waiting for, waiting for you girl, oh yeah
    Make you make you make,
    I've been waiting for, waiting for you girl
    All night
    You make my dreams come true, oh whoa whoa
    I've been waiting for, waiting for, waiting for, waiting for,
    Waiting for, waiting for, waiting for

Woo ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
    I've been waiting for you girl

I'm gonna pretend you're serenading me with this!

B)
  • loveliveswithin
    hellvee wrote: »
    I had a wet dream last night what can you infer from this

It means you are seeking a deeper understanding. To know something deeper inside and out.
  • loveliveswithin
    I dreamed I was pregnant, but then the baby disappeared. I went to an urgent care clinic and tried to explain it to them, and ended up confusing them and myself because pregnancies don't just disappear, lol.

Oftentimes pregnancy is in reference to your ideas... "Conceptions". To give birth is to speak forth your ideas that you hold to be truth. Maybe the idea had escaped your mind but it will return.
  • loveliveswithin
    Jeff322345 wrote: »
    I dreamed about work last night.. the post above reminded me of once I dreamed about my baby after she was born. I was home alone with her. And she was like a gingerbread cookie. I dropped her and her arms and legs cracked off. I was so upset. Lol. I always have F uped dreams.

If pregnancy is conceptions, then children are the ultimate Truths. The idea that you partake by consuming Truth would not be far fetched. The sweetest Truth represented as a cookie.
  • gosh I've had the weirdest dreams lately, last night I dreamt that everything was GMO'd so badly that nothing was purely good for your body and everyone in society began lacking nutrients and no one could buy non gmo'd seeds to plant or grow crops and the soil was tarnished and omg it was bad and everyone had to rely on the government to be fed. I haven't dreamt in a long time so this one was absolutely crazy out of nowhere. Im not a health nut either! I watched total divas and the bellas before bed! I woke up looking for kosher seeds on Amazon.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member

This sounds like it could be a subliminally obfuscated case of alien abduction for their breeding program...
  • RLWatson70
    RLWatson70 Posts: 360 Member
    More sleep :|
  • loveliveswithin
    Last night I had the most vivid dream... I was at a house where some woman had decorated my house with her things. There were clocks she had hung up everywhere. I tore the sheets off the bed, in a sign that I wasn't staying there. Someone came in and made the bed back up. Then I tore the sheets off again. They clearly wanted me to stay or go with them. They were waiting for me. I left after tearing the sheets off the bed once more and walked across the street to a candy shop or ice cream parlor. I walked with a friend over there. Then I saw a friend at the door and inside there were more friends. I was having such a great time sitting with another friend. I had ice cream in a square container. Soon it was melted and like a liquid drink in a cup. I drank it down. It was sweet but not like ice cream. It had changed states.

I'm due for a change. :)
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    I don't recall.......and I don't have many dreams and if I do........they are either scary or about women............so both times.....scary.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Tornadoes.. Always dreaming about tornadoes hitting.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Tornadoes.. Always dreaming about tornadoes hitting.

I've had these nightmares for years now! They're so scary :s

Yes they are!
  • NatashaDNMS
    NatashaDNMS Posts: 173 Member
    Went to work at my other job I just quite a week ago and my bosses didn't say anything, they just let me work till I finally remembered that I didn't work for them anymore and left to get ready for my 2nd job. lol

Kinda lame for a dream. ;) xD
  • twinkles4
    twinkles4 Posts: 124 Member
    edited October 2017
    It was late at night and I was taking the garbage out. (through the backyard, beyond the back gate to the alley where the bins are) I suddenly had a sharp pain in my chest and I went to my knees. After what seemed like a few mins, I was fine, stood up and walked back to the fence and through the yard.

but it was all different. The new trees were all grown and new furniture on the deck and the house was dark and the back door was locked? I started banging for husband to open the door and let me in. I saw the lights kick on and the curtain move and his face appeared in the window.

He looked different, tired, older and very confused. He looked all over through the window and appeared to look right through me? like he could hear me, but couldn't see me? I kept banging on the door, yelling that I'm cold, let me in.

That's when I woke up. I remember it so vividly, I found it so disturbing. I couldn't go back to sleep.

Kitchen's really clean now though :blush: