Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

What are your unpopular opinions about health / fitness?

Options

Replies

• Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    Do you suppose she's the one who flagged all of the posts that called her on her bullshite??

As for the current argument, moon pies suck and cake is wonderful (unless it's carrot cake, and then it sucks :smile: ).

Yeah, moon pies, suck, the pastry equivalent of roller foods.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    Do you suppose she's the one who flagged all of the posts that called her on her bullshite??

As for the current argument, moon pies suck and cake is wonderful (unless it's carrot cake, and then it sucks :smile: ).

I've never heard the term, "roller food?"

• Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Roller grill food may be the term you've heard. Typically found at convenience stores and truck stops.

l17k30rlwpae.png

The food sits on the rollers which are heated and turn the food slowly to cook/keep it warm it.
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options

Roller grill food may be the term you've heard. Typically found at convenience stores and truck stops.

l17k30rlwpae.png

The food sits on the rollers which are heated and turn the food slowly to cook/keep it warm it.

LOL! That picture is NASTY!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    I bet they have Moon Pies. Now I want a corn dog.

• annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I brought in Panera bagels for my team this morning. As they entered the conference room for our team meeting, I enthusiastically encouraged each of them to take a bagel.
    I'm such a jerk.

Side note: Only 2 out of 11 accepted and the rest went to the kitchen to go for grabs. I was not offended by the 9 people who refused a bagel. I guess bagel culture is not as strong as cake culture.

You should have fired them.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    annaskiski wrote: »
    I brought in Panera bagels for my team this morning. As they entered the conference room for our team meeting, I enthusiastically encouraged each of them to take a bagel.
    I'm such a jerk.

Side note: Only 2 out of 11 accepted and the rest went to the kitchen to go for grabs. I was not offended by the 9 people who refused a bagel. I guess bagel culture is not as strong as cake culture.

You should have fired them.

Nah, I'll just shake them into submission.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I'm such a jerk.

Bagel culture is strong in my office. Most of the time when food is brought in, it's bagels and coffee and it usually goes pretty quickly.

And I love bagels, so I usually make room for one.
This discussion has been closed.