THE Team - Week 1 - 2/6/09

Options

Replies

• chantybear
    Options
    Morning Ladies! I can't weigh in right now, because I use the gym scale, and my fiance has the car for work. Oh I feel like having a lazy day:smile: How is everybody this morning?
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Welcome Markay!! Congrats on what you have lost already!
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Morning Ladies! I can't weigh in right now, because I use the gym scale, and my fiance has the car for work. Oh I feel like having a lazy day:smile: How is everybody this morning?

DON'T DO IT!!!
  • chantybear
    Options
    Ohh I have the sudden urge to try aqua fit at the community centre, yay for drop in!
  • chantybear
    Options

DON'T DO IT!!!

Thanks, it probably won't be a lazy day. I just hate using the bus sometimes, because our transit system sucks (I live in a smaller town), but I think I will head down, and try aqua fit for the first time! I think I will be the only one under 60 :laugh:
  • markay_
    markay_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I ate BAD this morning. I binged on a plate of fried chicken and mashed potatoes. :ohwell: I shouldn't beat myself up about it. I'm just going to work that much harder when I work out tonight.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I love THE Team!!

Wanning - congrats! Down 2 lbs - that's fantastic and definately even better to fit back into some old pants - That's super great! :glasses:

Kelleighanne - hang tough- sometimes our bodies think they can hold out longer than our spirits! Not so, our spirits WILL prevail! Next week is all yours!:heart:

Prayerful - yayyyyy you! Down 1.2 lbs!!! High five yourself from me:happy:

Manderson - same goes for you as for Kell! Hang in there - good things are coming your way:drinker:

Getfit - You are THE shizzle for sure! Dowd 2.5 lbs is way awesome!!! Your ticker says 3 lbs cuz it luvs youuuuuu:love:

Zano - holey moley dude!! 3 lbs GONE!! You're are doing something right!! Way to go!!!!:bigsmile:

Agapita - ll pounds so far!! That's so great! Another pound this week - Congratulations you:wink:

Markay - welcome to THE Team!!! Yes, you'll find lots of support here! 35 lbs lost is fantastic! Keep it up, log ALLLLL your food, drink drink drink your water! Let's kick some butt:drinker:

Chantybear - public transit is a pain in the behind - but it'll be worth it - go try out that water fit class - I used to be in one and I loved it when young people joined up - it made me feel young too!!

Its a brand new week!! Try Hard Everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lulubar
    Options
    Well, as for me, I didn't lose a stinking pound this week!!!:grumble: BUT I did my measurements this a.m. and in one month, these are current results:

Bust - down 1 inch
    Waist - down 1/2 inch
    Hip - down 1 inch
    Thigh - down 1/2 inch
    Arm and neck are no change. Sooooooo that's 3 inches less of me overall and 8 lbs down in a month. Not too shabby:happy:

I went to Dr. yesterday for 1 year checkup since my hysterectomy (complete) and went back this a.m. for blood work... thyroid, hormones, lipids, etc... I am hopeful that there may be some insight there that will help me adjust diet or hormone meds to help me let go of this weight a little more quickly... we'll see:tongue:

My goals this week: Exercise 6 days. Lower calories by 50 cals/day. Find a job!!!!

Happy Friday all!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, cmriverside - how are you feeling???? all better yet?:flowerforyou:
  • chantybear
    Options
    I am all ready to go, but the bus comes in like a half hour...:grumble: I know it will all be worth it though I am excited, I have wanted to try aqua fit for so long!! My mum and I are going snow shoeing tomorrow (she had the idea, and there was a beginners seminar/class thing) yay I love knew things!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!! In the words of BodyBreak 'keep fit and have fun!'
  • chantybear
    Options
    Well, as for me, I didn't lose a stinking pound this week!!!:grumble: BUT I did my measurements this a.m. and in one month, these are current results:

Bust - down 1 inch
    Waist - down 1/2 inch
    Hip - down 1 inch
    Thigh - down 1/2 inch
    Arm and neck are no change. Sooooooo that's 3 inches less of me overall and 8 lbs down in a month. Not too shabby:happy:

I went to Dr. yesterday for 1 year checkup since my hysterectomy (complete) and went back this a.m. for blood work... thyroid, hormones, lipids, etc... I am hopeful that there may be some insight there that will help me adjust diet or hormone meds to help me let go of this weight a little more quickly... we'll see:tongue:

My goals this week: Exercise 6 days. Lower calories by 50 cals/day. Find a job!!!!

Happy Friday all!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, cmriverside - how are you feeling???? all better yet?:flowerforyou:

Good work Lulu! Inches are always better than pounds!
  • chantybear
    Options
    My mum had a hysterectomy when I was in elementary school, I hope I do not have birth problems like her:frown: .....One up side to it though no TOM!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Just markin' this thread for myself so it'll come up in my searches... I'll be back tomorrow to post my weight :wink:
  • smontoya1
    Options
    I have lost 2 lbs...That's one more pound than I hoped for!

Congratulations to everyone for losing!

119572.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • lulubar
    Options
    thanks Chantybear! and I'm soooo jealous! I would LOVE to try snowshoeing! That sounds like a great thigh burner!!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You guys all did great!!

For those of you who lost weight or inches... congrats!
    For those of you who didnt...dont worry! It will happen for you too.. just stick with it and dont forget to drink LOTS of water and watch your salty foods, especially if you are swollen, bloated or close to TOM.

As for me:

Start Weight 1/6: 240
    Weight last week 1/29: 234
    Weight as of today: 2/6: 232

2 pounds down. Also measured myself this week because I hadnt in 3 weeks. 3" gone off my waist.

My goal for this next week will be a 2 pound loss and down to 230.
    Best of luck to T.H.E. team!!!!
  • lulubar
    Options

119572.png

Great job!!!:drinker: What a nice way to end the week!!:bigsmile:
  • lulubar
    Options

For those of you who didnt...dont worry! It will happen for you too.. just stick with it and dont forget to drink LOTS of water and watch your salty foods, especially if you are swollen, bloated or close to TOM.

As for me:

Start Weight 1/9: 240

2 pounds down. Also measured myself this week because I hadnt in 3 weeks. 3" gone off my waist.

I'm soooo happy for you! WOWZER - 3 inches off your waist?!? I need to know what exercises you're doing for that! I covet your shrinking ways!!:laugh:
  • mandersen16
    Options

119572.png

NICE :flowerforyou:
  • morgolis
    Options
    Hey everyone, my wife: Losingit4good suggested that I join this group so here I am.

Starting Weight: 341
    Current Weight: 335
    Goal Weight: Less than I am now! I'm looking to change my life style and eating habits (GOOOO WIFE!)

Losingit4good has been great! She has been changing the entire families eating habits and we've been having better food and nearly no fast food or crap food that we used to have.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

As for me:

Start Weight 1/9: 240

I'm soooo happy for you! WOWZER - 3 inches off your waist?!? I need to know what exercises you're doing for that! I covet your shrinking ways!!:laugh:

Heres my exercise schedule routine:

Mon- 30 minute weight training arms & abs. (for abs- I work in 6 reps of 10 crunches on the ab machine lifting 50# at the gym.) 30 minutes on treadmill or elliptical.
    Tues- 30 minutes treadmill & 30 minutes elliptical & then I go swim laps in the pool for 30 minutes.
    Wednesday- 30 minutes weight training legs & abs & then elliptical for 30 minutes.
    Thursday- day off from gym
    Friday- 30 minutes weight training arms & abs & 30 minutes elliptical & then 30 min swim laps
    Saturday- 30 minutes weight training legs & 30 minutes elliptical
    Sunday- day off from gym