What's on your mind?

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Idk why I wake up in the morning
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Anything and everything but work (which is what I'm supposed to be doing)
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member

Same
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    A laser tag arena would be an intense place for a cat.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    mij140 wrote: »

Same

You okay? Worried about you.

Yeah im ok,

This chai tea latte work bought for me is fixing everything
  • This content has been removed.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    HI! Been thinking lots today and @hellvee is right(i know right so crazy!) I am going to take some time to focus on my family and that means not checking these forums every hour or so. Probably will help me be more efficient at work too! Have a good time without me!1kh0qj6xe886.jpg

Good luck my friend! Pop in from time to time to update us!
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    sex
  • AllYouNeedIsLuv
    AllYouNeedIsLuv Posts: 1,696 Member
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    sex

Ahahaha just jump right out and say it
  • RunHardBeStrong
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    sex

Hahahaha!

This reminded me of a meme I saw today.. I will have to email it to you. I can't post it here.
  • _pi3_
    Just out of idle curiosity, and in no way related to anything I might have seen here, there, or anywhere (you know I mean here), but when did drawing on wildly massive eyebrows over perfectly fine existing eyebrows become a thing? When can it go away? No need for an answer, just something on my mind lol.

Visual example?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Just out of idle curiosity, and in no way related to anything I might have seen here, there, or anywhere (you know I mean here), but when did drawing on wildly massive eyebrows over perfectly fine existing eyebrows become a thing? When can it go away? No need for an answer, just something on my mind lol.

You have just read my mind. I was thinking this same thing.. oh about 30 minutes ago.
  • _pi3_

Visual example?

a81jrdz60wxe.jpg
    Does this example work for you? It's extreme, but you get the point....

I see. It can work but that's extreme.
  • RunHardBeStrong

been a thing for a minute now at least. i'm ambivalent about it personally.

on the one hand- it allows certain women, not all, to look like absolute supermodels.

on the other hand- it's really funny when they mess it up and either think it looks good or are not aware of it looking messed up.

There is a definite art to it. Not all that try it have it mastered.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Bread and sex. that's all.
  • RunHardBeStrong

on the one hand- it allows certain women, not all, to look like absolute supermodels.

on the other hand- it's really funny when they mess it up and either think it looks good or are not aware of it looking messed up.

i've always thought its like flossing. like if you floss regularly, you can tell when someone doesn't and you can't unsee it.

bad eyebrows are the tooth decay of the makeup world is what i'm getting at.

That analogy definitely works.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

i've always thought its like flossing. like if you floss regularly, you can tell when someone doesn't and you can't unsee it.

bad eyebrows are the tooth decay of the makeup world is what i'm getting at.

That analogy definitely works.

Haha it definitely does
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    i think the chit chat locals takes turns making a fake profile to troll the forum.

Damn, you noticed :D
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Everything hurts
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Everything hurts

rub some dirt on it.
  • jdlobb
    I think I need to go get a message. Full body. Maybe some hot stones? Maybe some of those goofy cup things that make you look like the victim of an octopus attack? Maybe have some sturdy Swedish lady walk on my back?
  • _pi3_
    Aw the Family Matters house is getting demolished
  • jdlobb
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jdlobb wrote: »
    Everything hurts

rub some dirt on it.

No, no, no...