Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I'm hardcore craving peanut butter but I have no idea where to find it in Russia X( wish me luck on my quest!

They don't have peanut butter in Russia? Are you seriously in Russia?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My son gave me 2 huge jars of nutella for Christmas last year. . They lasted 2 weeks. I take a spoon and eat straight from jar.
    Havent had Nutella since then. I can't control myself around it

that is me with peanut butter.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My son gave me 2 huge jars of nutella for Christmas last year. . They lasted 2 weeks. I take a spoon and eat straight from jar.

Eh, we all have something like that. Mine is peanut butter. I don't like hazelnut so Nutella is not a problem for me.

Speaking of hazelnut, I put on a pink t-shirt and shorts yesterday after work and then stopped at my coffee shop (the one I have been going to since 2007, locally owned, everyone knows me). The barista on duty said "you look good in pink, why don't you wear it?" I said, "So my inner Mean Girl can ambush people, but it's Wednesday, so make me a Mean Girl latte." He made me a skim pumpkin spice latte with a pump of hazelnut, for bitterness. LOL.

You are a whack job, Melissa. :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I'm hardcore craving peanut butter but I have no idea where to find it in Russia X( wish me luck on my quest!

Good luck!
  • cwilber1
    cwilber1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If I'm craving something sweet, I suck on those little Dum-Dum pops. Only 25 cals each - but I feel silly doing it.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Yep, studying here for a semester. And haven't been able to find it yet...
    I actually brought a huge jar with me but I've already finished it T_T
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Patricia, I got your card the other day. Thank you so much. It meant a lot to me to know you are thinking of us. It's been better, but still a big mess here. Lots of debris still needing to be picked up and the county can only get so much at a time. We did find a property that remained dry during the flood event and purchased it. Just waiting for closing now. After getting sheet rock and all out of the house and replacing that, the bathrooms need work. Most of this will be easier once we move out and there is more room to tear down and fix and repair. I am hoping to sell the house as it hasn't had water other than this event. If the drainage in our neighborhood was better, I don't think we would have flooded. We had three inches throughout the house, lots more had it worse.

LeeAnn, glad you got it! I have thought a lot about you and your family durimg this and am grateful it wasn't worse for you. Keep up the positive spirit. I'm sure your house will sell. Hopefully Harvey was a once in a lifetime event. ❤

I definitely hope it is! I have been in this house 15 years and this was a first. All I know is whoever buys it will need to carry flood insurance from now on.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

You could always try and make it yourself? I know it might not be the same, but it could be a good substitute.
    At least it is only a semester. Stay safe, I'm not sure I would go to Russia :#
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    I stayed home yesterday for a "mental health" day. Slept in until 11:00. Man it felt good! However, I ate all the bread! Four toaster waffles, eight slices of toast, a peanut butter and brown sugar sandwich... I lost my mind for a bit.
    Mental health days are awesome.
    And I've never had a PB & brown sugar sandwich but it sounds awesome...

Try it. You're going to love it.

I've been on a "food I ate as a kid" kick. Marshmallows and peanut butter melted together and eaten with a spoon? Yeah. Three times this week. Out of marshmallows now and am NOT going to buy more.

Every time I try foods I ate as a kid I'm disappointed. They never taste as good as I remember.

Agreed. :( I swear things used to be bigger as well. I remember having and icecream cookie sandwich thing once at Disneyland and it was HUGE. I bought it again like 10 years later and it was tiny. :disappointed:
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

You could always try and make it yourself? I know it might not be the same, but it could be a good substitute.

I might have to!
    It's not really dangerous. When my prof was studying here as a student there was a coup...
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    My confession is that I bought a chocolate bar at lunch to save in my purse for emergencies.
    And then ate it immediately because it was just that kind of day.
    So dinner is cucumber and tomatoes if I want to get drinks later... I make good life decisions >_>;;;
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    My confession is that I bought a chocolate bar at lunch to save in my purse for emergencies.
    And then ate it immediately because it was just that kind of day.
    So dinner is cucumber and tomatoes if I want to get drinks later... I make good life decisions >_>;;;

Or just shrug it off, tomorrow is a new day!
    I confess that yesterday I ate almost a full bulk sized bag of dried mangoes with dark chocolate. My poop today was AWESOME because of it haha
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    It's gone so quiet! Where are you all hiding? Hope everyone is well. I have 10 weeks of pregnancy left. It's really flown this time!

Sorry I've been crazy busy lately. Times are flying by.
    I can't wait to see the new baby. Is Andrew excited?
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I've been on a "food I ate as a kid" kick. Marshmallows and peanut butter melted together and eaten with a spoon? Yeah. Three times this week. Out of marshmallows now and am NOT going to buy more.

Mmmmm marshmallow fluff and nutella on toast :p
    It's a really good thing I don't have any of these things right now because I'm hangry and out of calories for the day.
    I hate when reading random threads gives me cravings I didn't even know I still had......

• raymax4
    Options
    Just been plugging along with weight loss for the second time & have been back on track since July 20th. I've gone from around 239 (I think that was some sodium, bloating, etc. from my massive binges around that time) to 209 & some odd ounces today. For the time being I'm trying to average around a two pound loss per week, but once I get closer to 190ish I'll move it to around 1.5-1 pound a week. Today I had what I called a mini eat what I want day (I called it that after the fact) & demolished a whole bag of White Pumpkin Pie M&Ms. Instead of letting it defeat my spirits & want to start a massive binge I just figured out what I could eat calorie wise for the rest of the week to try & aim for a two pound weight loss.
    That's a great weight loss!
    M&M's are really hard to resist. The other day I got some caramel pack to share with hubby. H said he would eat them with me. He does not eat between meals. He often eats one meal a day.
    I had a hard time waiting to open the bag but I abstained. After we ate I opened the bag and offered some to him. He told me he was to full
    Guess who ate the whole bag.
    When it comes to food, hubby and I are opposites. Last time I buy something counting on him eating half.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Confession: I'm back on the diet bandwagon, but I don't want to tell my friends because there is literally nothing more boring in the world than someone who talks about their diet. So for now it's a secret. Also, I'm in the phase of lurking in these forums way too much in the hopes that this will make me somehow lose weight faster (I know it won't.)

Careful, while lurking you may learn of fantastic treats that you never knew about. Then there will be another treat to think about.
  • raymax4
    Options
    tjulgrim wrote: »
    I tried to sell myself on the idea that eating a HUGE spoonful (3-4 tablespoons) of peanut butter and then sprinkling chocolate chips and sometimes banana slices on the spoon as i ate it was a "healthy" 10PM snack....but it's like 400 calories of fat and sugar. I only recently began logging this transgression.

That sounds delicious!
  • raymax4
    Options

Nutella is difficult to resist.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

A mix of dry roasted peanuts and honey roasted peanuts makes a great peanut butter