• AllYouNeedIsLuv
    AllYouNeedIsLuv Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to take up boxing!!
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to take up boxing!!

Like as a proffession? Will you partber with a moving company?
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    fjmartini wrote: »
    I’d like Apple to focus on making quality technology like when Steve Jobs was running the place and STOP being SJWs!

Did you know that being technologically innovative has nothing to do with social justice?

Yes I do. That’s why they should stop doing it cause their recent releases are brutal.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    @kace_kay you are now one of my 36 struggles.

l3bw53hhdnuu.jpg
  • Runner1393
    Runner1393 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    How much alcohol do I need to drink to be able to forget and be able to fall asleep?

16oz. of vodka and 4 Tylenol PM.

Or not.
  • Runner1393
    Runner1393 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Runner1393 wrote: »
    mij140 wrote: »
    How much alcohol do I need to drink to be able to forget and be able to fall asleep?

16oz. of vodka and 4 Tylenol PM.

Or not.

Right, because I am totally serious.

Sad because ALOTTTTT of people actually would be. I do live in a town where most people are on their fair share of Tylenol PMs. All trumps fault.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    @kace_kay you are now one of my 36 struggles.

l3bw53hhdnuu.jpg

I must read this article now.....

T'was funny but it didn't delve into the dark corners of the MFP forums.

That's too bad.

Struggle #1 should've been, "how do I stake my claim on my MFP spouse without looking like a *kitten*?"

I read an article once that bashed mfp as a place were people high five each other for under eating...

It was written I think by some sort of anorexia help group that claimed for many anorexics the first big step they make when deciding to seek help is deleting the app...

On the flip side, it's also helped quite a few people as well, I've used it to manage bulking and now cutting... When you plan out your meals for the day, it's a game changer...

I don't need to lose any more weight but I don't think I'll ever stop trying to improve my body
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out when exactly did i start reading the woos on mfp in the voice of the lady that does the steve YouTube videos.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Someone that I'm desperate to get outta there... Its so damned hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    My daughter sent a pic of the first brown snake of the season in her yard. I was asked by someone here are they venomous?. Eastern browns are the second most deadly in the world and pretty common.. it dawned on me how unphased we are by this.. weird huh lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    My daughter sent a pic of the first brown snake of the season in her yard. I was asked by someone here are they venomous?. Eastern browns are the second most deadly in the world and pretty common.. it dawned on me how unphased we are by this.. weird huh lol

Yeah I read this and thought, aren't they the most venomous in the world? Here we have rattle snakes but you probably won't see them and their more known for bite and release, and save their venom for hunting
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    how I need my phone back to function in life...sad...I had to actually print out directions from the computer !!!
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options

Yes.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    OMM.... how lucky I am to have found someone that doesn't run from all my faults, but embraces them as who I am.

Also, how badly I need to find better employment, save some cash, get my license back, and get us out of the farmland projects.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options