Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    *tip toes in* BOOOO!!!! Consider your ship attacked!!!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    We attacked team UK(RAWR)!! for Saturday!
    Because of technical issues this is a little behind but we are in the process still waitng to get the info for the highest calorie burn! :)
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    sorry about the delay...still having internet issues......722 for yesterday......
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day! I am so excited for our fun outing today. I am not sure what to think I will get for a burn though.
    We are attacking the Fessel today...anyone know who the captain is since Fesse left mfp for a few days?
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    7/31 - 1473 Calories
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Planning another hiking trip today....Let's hope it doesn't come a lightening storm again! YIKES! Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    We attacked team UK(RAWR)!! for Saturday!
    Because of technical issues this is a little behind but we are in the process still waitng to get the info for the highest calorie burn! :)

Our team ended up with a total of 2085 for Saturday, from our attack!

Yayyyy! :happy:
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    1169 for today........
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Today I mostly rested, but I did manage a little walk with the doggies. 202 calories burned.
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    517 for me today.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    This week our challenges are a little different in that we as a team plan out our days. We will have 3 triple days and 1 rest/water day. You guys tell me....when are your high days?
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    This week our challenges are a little different in that we as a team plan out our days. We will have 3 triple days and 1 rest/water day. You guys tell me....when are your high days?

My highest is Saturday, but I get good burns on Tuesday and Friday as well. My rest days are Thursday and Sunday. I prefer Thursday as our Rest day for the water challenge because I can drink more when I am at work, and Sunday is kinda my cheat day.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    TEAM Tuesday and Saturday will be triple days for sure. I am still thinking about what days I want to do the other stuff so input would be great. (Thanks Peachy for already getting to it)
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options

Saturday and Sunday's are my really high calorie burn days.

Although typically I burn between 500-700 calories any day during the week. I don't have any rest days, so any day you don't want to count calories burned I'm fine with.

As for water day, I usually have between 10-14 glasses per day or more, so anyday for that works for me too. Just let me know the triple days and I will be sure to burn more on those days. =)
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    8/1/11 - 742 calories
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    The weekends are my lowest calorie days.
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    Saturday: 568
    Sunday: 376
    Today: 619

Sorry for the lack of check in this weekends...

For me, I tend to have higher burns during the week rather than on the weekends, and I'm also moving on Friday so I will probably be burning quite a lot that day. Otherwise I can plan my workouts around the days that we choose.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    1682 for today for me
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Here are our challenge days for this week....
    Tuesday triple day
    Thursday rest day/water day
    Friday triple day
    Saturday triple day
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    So glad Friday is triple day - I'm definitely going to have a huge burn from moving!