True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    ICF I miss the Chit-Chat section before it got turned into a circus show.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I confess that I look at EVERY NEW PROFILE as someone messing around, even though I know that can't be true. I'm going to start looking at every new profile and try to figure out which one is going to be the new 'chosen one' that brings balance back to the force, I mean boards.

No the force works. Until he put up a pic i thought @hellvee was @abetterme9366
  • kimmie_76
    kimmie_76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I confess that after my knee surgery on May 9th of this year I REALLY slacked on going to the gym or doing physical therapy, because I had no-one to go to the gym with and I hate going alone!! I even upgraded my membership so one of my sisters could go with me, but they're too busy after work...so I'm going to start out slow and start walking around the neighborhood first before I head back to the gym...at least that's my plan for today! Wish me luck!!!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I confess that I look at EVERY NEW PROFILE as someone messing around, even though I know that can't be true. I'm going to start looking at every new profile and try to figure out which one is going to be the new 'chosen one' that brings balance back to the force, I mean boards.

I still am roughly 89-97.6% sure he's a catfish. :smirk:
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

My percentage for you is higher.

Pfft nobody could fake my brand of crazy
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I finally started to believe she might be real. Maybe.

Check your inbox
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I confess that all of you have hurt my feelings with this last string of 10 posts or so

You have feelings?
  • MandaLuvsHockey
    MandaLuvsHockey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am going away next week and I am eating everything I want for 2 weeks..and not tracking. I will surely gain back everything I lost but I don't care

ha sad that this is what I call rebellion these days :s
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Check your inbox

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Right?

Check your inbox

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Right?

Wait! You got those too?? Why do I ever believe any of you when you say I am special?

YOU TWO STOP COMPARING NOTES RIGHT NOW
  • loveit11286
    loveit11286 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but I confess that I ate wayyy too many mint chocolate cookies last night and feel awful for it- it's like I feel like I immediately gained 30 lbs lol
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I'm new here but I confess that I ate wayyy too many mint chocolate cookies last night and feel awful for it- it's like I feel like I immediately gained 30 lbs lol

Mint chocolate cookies always get a pass.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am only 9.3567% serious on forums 26.81% of the time.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    IC I finally watched Magic Mike. I can eat my words now lol now I feel the need to go objectify some males :p
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    IC I finally watched Magic Mike. I can eat my words now lol now I feel the need to go objectify some males :p

Tribute!