Need to Lose 100 LBS -Robins Thread !

Replies

• newjax2017
    newjax2017 Posts: 117 Member
    I'm really busy at the moment but I thought I'd check in to see how everyone is doing.
    Really good news from Happygirl!
    I'll try to post weight tomorrow.
    Cheers!

• tishbiv
    tishbiv Posts: 41 Member
    I could really use some support on my weight loss journey. Some days (like today) the motivation to go to the gym is not there. But I am going to make myself go anyway. This is day 8 restarting MFP. I have been below or at my calorie goals everyday and have lost 6.4 pounds so far. I am sure most of it is fluid but I know the fat will start shedding. Please add me as a friend and I will give encouragement to you. :)
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    @tishbiv, you're IN! Nothing to add, nothing to join - just start reading and posting and tie one of us. Welcome!

@happygirlxxx - best news ever! So very glad!

@Nikion901 - go gettem, Girl! Those goals won't meet themselves, you know. Lol. Looking fwd to seeing the results tomorrow.

@RobinB0812 - yeah, meal prep... that's been a real challenge for me all along. I can't cook, don't like to cook, hate thinking about food and detest grocery shopping. So thinking and preparing in advance? So not happening for me. Still, I managed you lose the weight in my own somewhat haphazard way by mostly eating fairly repetitively (if it worked yesterday, it can work again today). You do have a viable "excuse" not to prep right now - life is not "normal" for sure. Don't have much advice, just sending well wishes your way.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Plodding along. Worked hard to get the kitchen cleaned as the other people left a HUGE mess and my dishwasher is broken. Dealing with a nasty cold which triggered my asthma. Not looking forward to night shift!!
  • jam5660
    jam5660 Posts: 126 Member
    edited September 2017
    @karenleona sorry you are having to deal with so much. It sounds so much like me being a mother to 2 little ones: cleaning up other peoples messes, never having what you need to make the job easier, can't stop when we are sick, and having to pull an all nighter, lol. Hoping you have an easy shift, and tomorrow is better.

Tuesday goals: just keep going and get it right as often as possible.

• jam5660
    jam5660 Posts: 126 Member
    FALL CHALLENGE

Name: Jennie
    Height: 5' 4.5"

Start Weight (as of Sept. 16th): 210.8
    Goal Weight (for Nov. 18th):  LESS

Weigh in Weeks (listed by Wednesdays)

1. Sept. 20: 209.4
    2. Sept. 27: 207.4
    3. Oct. 4:
    4. Oct. 11:
    5. Oct. 18:
    6. Oct. 25:
    7. Nov. 1:
    8. Nov. 8:
    9. Nov. 15:
    Final Weigh in: Nov. 18:

Weight -/+ this week: -2
    Total weight -/+ this challenge: -3.4
    Total overall weight lost so far: 47.6

I actually saw 207 this week! I think the goal of LESS is working, I'm not beating myself up for every little thing and in the long run making a lot more healthy decisions. Healthy mind = healthy body???

Wish Wednesday: that I had drank more water yesterday, feeling parched this morning.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    edited September 2017
    FALL CHALLENGE

Name: Niki
    Height: 62.5 inches

Start Weight (as of Sept. 16th): 234.4
    Goal Weight (for Nov. 18th): 229.9

1. Sept. 20: 235.2
    2. Sept. 27: 234.9
    3. Oct. 4:
    4. Oct. 11:
    5. Oct. 18:
    6. Oct. 25:
    7. Nov. 1:
    8. Nov. 8:
    9. Nov. 15:
    Final Weigh in: Nov. 18:

Weight -/+ this week: -0.3
    Total weight -/+ this challenge:+0.5
    Total overall weight lost so far: -43.1

Yesterday's goals update ... One out of Three ... Got off the computer as promised to myself and didn't go back on until late afternoon. Made chicken soup instead of chili. Cause I forgot I had a dentist appointment that threw me off to get at the fridge ... and it was late afternoon by the time I got back and didn't 'feel like it' any longer. So I will carry over Tuesday goals to become Wednesday Wishes.

PS ... don't want to lengthen the day's weight reporting with lots of posting so will save 'talking' till Thursday Truth.
  • lksmeeton
    lksmeeton Posts: 45 Member
    FALL CHALLENGE

Name: LaDana
    Height: 5' 2"

Start Weight (as of Sept. 16th):271
    Goal Weight (for Nov. 18th): 260

1. Sept. 20: 270
    2. Sept. 27: 270
    3. Oct. 4:
    4. Oct. 11: