Married and heavy flirting good or bad

Options

Replies

• Lovely0770
    Lovely0770 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Lovely0770 wrote: »
    Oh...here we go again.

You seem to miss the actual convo going on. It literally isn't even about the topic lol so no not here we go again. And at any rate why do you care? Don't post or click on link. I mean honestly. You're just here to moan and groan and b****.

You're right hun. I am here to moan. Aren't we all?

Well, hell. There's that lol continue..... hahhaha
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Awwww I see. So MFP likes to shut people up when things get rocky? That's interesting. Doesn't surprise me though, none of the emoji reactions are negative like mad. Ya either agree or just don't get to react in any way? That's cool lol

:angry: :rage::explode: :grumble: :mad: :trollface:

7d9oxe8btf3i.jpg

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    MellowGa wrote: »
    Married 21 years, together 27....yes I still heavily flirt with her.

Had to give this a couple of Awesomes! <3
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    rae1721 wrote: »
    I think it's human nature to flirt with someone who you connect with but it's your own personal choice on how far you take it. Fun, random, flirty comments are ok in my book but once the pics start swapping then mmmmm no bueno.

Dang.... errrrr, don't open my last pm and we'll be just fine, okay?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    ^^^ thank you but in all honesty, it really helped me see a lot of things I was ignoring from the start. To include ignoring myself. Eating my feelings because I felt I needed to stay for our child. A good friend asked me one simple question that changed the course of my entire life and I'll be forever grateful to her for it. "Do you want one toxic home or two happy homes for your child"? I chose to walk away from that marriage and in doing so, I found I no longer had feelings to eat away and finally reached my goal of losing 72 pounds. I'm in the best shape of my life and funny enough he is with a girl he, you guessed it was flirting with and being inappropriate with online while we were married but denied it and saying they were just friends, which was the final straw and HIS friends have flocked to me to let me know she looks just like me. I got the last laugh. A bit creepy though that he would look and find someone that resembles me. I don't get it but whatever. Lol maybe it was his way of justifying it. As long as he was flirting with someone that didn't have what I already had, he felt it was ok? Who knows. But I sure as hell made it clear it was not ok by filing for divorce.

Mad Re5pext
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Objectification is wrong.

.... yet so much fun.

* shrug
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    What about Married and light people flirting? Do I have to be heavy? And what is flirting? If I tell a girl she is hot? If I see them nood? If I do a cam session?

I never did get clarification.
    snooker80 wrote: »
    Most of these comments are wildly judgemental and narrow minded. Every couple has the right to define what their relationship looks like. From very strict monogamy to something polyamorous. Respecting your partner means living within the boundaries that you've agreed upon, whatever they may be.

This makes me giggle...

Hahaha these comments though

Hey there.

• GailK1967
    GailK1967 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It's cheating, full stop.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Quite a few people in here sound pretty dictatorial (some who say it’s wrong) which leads me to think they are also judgemental of many of us that do flirt (heavily or not). I can’t and won’t try to stop anyone being judgemental of me, but I will say that is inappropriate for anyone to do.

I don’t ever presume to know what is best for any other couple or person, and I expect, and may demand the same level of respect from other married people or individuals.

And on the flip-side, as long as another person is not being intentionally disrespectful to you, I recommend you take the compliment and move-on, and if something makes you uncomfortable, let them know right away. Decent people will apologize and respect your wishes.
  • DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just your opinion. Where is the line?

Not good at all. If you are married, imagine your spouse reading the posts. How would they feel? If you wouldn't share it with them then it is a betrayal. That's my stand on it. When I was unhappy a few months ago and my husband was either away or angry, I briefly flirted online and my 16 year old daughter found the messages because we have a linked icloud account and I felt so awful. She had words with my husband to treat me better and ever since then he's been better.
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    Pass. Seems like harmless fun but someone always gets hurt...and that's usually me.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Super gross.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Would you do it in front of your partner and that partner would get pissed? If no, not pissed go for it. If yes, pissed then don't.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Good. Definitely good.
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Not good.