• BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Deleted, I can't bear to talk about it
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Just your opinion. Where is the line?

If you would feel comfortable with your spouse doing the same thing with someone else then go for it. If you really don't care how far your spouse would go then maybe you shouldn't worry about "heavy flirting" with someone else, you should be worrying about either saving your marriage or contacting a divorce lawyer.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Avoid it.
    If you feel the need go to a strip club with your wife.
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    If your relationship is fashioned in such a way that you are open, or swing, or whatever, then why not?

However, I do agree, if you had to ask, you already know the answer.

Some people can flirt within and outside of their relationships, without it becoming an issue. Some couples just have that dynamic.

^^^ THIS! Probably the only post that makes sense....
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My problem is that since I've lost weight (164 pounds), I don't even realize if someone is flirting with me. It doesn't even register in that part of my brain:huh: . I've always been the joke around funny big guy, so now if a woman were to flirt with me, I don't think I'd even notice it.

example: A few months ago I went to starbucks and I was wearing shorts (which I do practically year-round) and the staff there all know me and were talking about how I was wearing shorts even though it was quite cold out. This one worker in particular was talking about how she notices I wear shorts alot, and then she drew little pictures of me wearing short in the rain, snow etc on my coffee cup. I didn't even notice until I got back to work, and all my co-workers were saying how she was flirting with me????? I had no clue.

Needless to say I've framed the cup and it now hangs in my office!! :tongue:

haha.. that's awesome!

lol
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I flirt. My partner of 11 years flirts. That's how we met and that's how we are.

Anyone that knows us knows, and accepts, this.
  • Jamie_Moy
    Options
    I think flirting is fine... I have flirted and seen my husband flirt a few times, but it doesn't bother me, or him, I think we know how much we love each other. If anything it keeps the fire between us alive. Our motto is, you can look, but don't even think about touching.

But hey, that's just us:)
  • nicolemariematson69
    Options
    wow! hmmm, sounds like my marriage is headed for divorce! lol. my husband heavily flirts with and talks to other women all of the time. online, through email or fb messaging and god knows what else. I have seen his texts messages in his phone to other women, including an ex! calling them beautiful, sweetheart and other cute names. But he says he calls me honey because i am his wife. wow! he even had a pic sent to him from one of his online gaming "penpal" before we got married.

This would not be okay with me at all.. Sorry you have to put up with it. Unless you just don't care. I only treat my husband they way I would want to be treated.
    Oh it's not ok with me.. i have been putting up with it, but not sure for how much longer!
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'd be heavily against it. But obviously there is a ****storm when there is already so many comments in such a short time. lol
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Touching. No touching. If you're calling a lady "beautiful" commenting on her hair.... etc. You better not touch her unless her hair is on fire.

Also, when flirting reaches an emotional level and you start divulging things you shouldn't.

Completely agree with this!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yuck. No way. It's one thing to be chummy with people (I'm the only female at my job so if I want to have ANY friends at all, they're going to be male) but it's quite another thing to be flirty. I leave my flirty at home and spend most of my work day making fun of my coworkers and receiving the same treatment back.
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That my friend depends on your situation doesn't it?

NO.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    If your relationship is fashioned in such a way that you are open, or swing, or whatever, then why not?

However, I do agree, if you had to ask, you already know the answer.

Some people can flirt within and outside of their relationships, without it becoming an issue. Some couples just have that dynamic.

^^^ THIS! Probably the only post that makes sense....

Agreed!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    If you are not happy in the relationship, then get out of it and flirt all you want...Honesty is best with any relationship:grumble:
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    1st you cheat with your mind then you will ......
    It's a dangerous game to play with to stroke your ego.
    This is how the affair begin-Flirting-
    So true!
  • waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm married and I flirt with my wife all the time. The only people it seems to bother are our kids. I tell them to man up and deal with it, they wouldn't be here otherwise. Just sayin'.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    <---- Flirt.

My hsuband is way worse than I am.
  • vlsalvaggio
    Options
    the only person i flirt with is my fiance!!!! i would never hurt him like that!!!!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    <---- Flirt.

My hsuband is way worse than I am.

How YOU doin, hottstuff? :devil:
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm married and I flirt with my wife all the time. The only people it seems to bother are our kids. I tell them to man up and deal with it, they wouldn't be here otherwise. Just sayin'.

This :)