Options
    <---- Flirt.

My hsuband is way worse than I am.

How YOU doin, hottstuff? :devil:

Nice rack Jimmy!!! :love:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    If you are not happy in the relationship, then get out of it and flirt all you want...Honesty is best with any relationship:grumble:

Flirting =/= unhappy marriage.

I'm a huge flirt and my husband knows it. Hell sometimes my husband asks me to flirt! We have been happily together for 16 years, happily married for 6 of those years. I don't plan on cheating and just because I flirt doesn't make me unhappy with my husband. It's just how I've always been and why should I change that trait for anyone?
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I am a natural flirt by nature. I flirt with men and women. I am in now way attacted to women- but it is just how I am. Everyone who knows me says it- but that is where it ends. I would NEVER cheat on my husband.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    I think sometimes flirting is a natural reaction to someone you find attractive. I also think respect come naturally as well so how far you take it depends on how much respect you truly have for your SO.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I do it, and my husband doesn't mind. I'm a total flirt, I have been since he met me, and it's something he accepted along the way. Also, I find that flirting leaves me feeling more confident and sexy--something my husband benefits from if-you-know-what-I-mean.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    So soes this only pertain to married people that are heavy?
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    Depends on your relationship. For some it's okay, for me and mine, it is not.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Why get married :huh:
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    If you're doing anything you wouldn't do if your spouse/SO were standing right next to you, don't do it.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    It depends on what you call flirting.

I say this because I know some women who flip the bleep right out if their man even talks to another female, which I think is ridiculous. Talking does not equal flirting. Even talking about serious or deep topics doesn’t equal flirting. Talking to their ex doesn’t equal flirting. Complimenting their friends doesn’t equal flirting.

There was a time when I got paranoid about guys being friends with their exes but those days have long since passed and I really could care less who my husband talks to as long as he doesn’t try to restrict who I talk to.

First off, I’m happily married. I’m not dead. I have male friends that I think are attractive. I’m sure my husband has female friends he thinks are attractive. The other day, one of my rather hot-tastic guy pals was getting really down on himself about his appearance and I complimented his looks to try and cheer him up because he’s my friend and that’s what I’d want him to do for me if the situation was reversed. It cheered him up and I was glad I was able to cheer him up.

Next, I am very good friends with my last two exes. As in I see them both on a regular basis and truly care about them as human beings and friends. My husband is friends with one of them also. He has never met the other one but certainly trusts me and doesn’t care that I hang out with him.

Last, I lost my very best friend in the world because he met a girl who was so jealous of me for no reason whatsoever, that I vowed to never, NEVER do that ish to one of my friends. This man was my BFF. He moved halfway across the state to live in the same apartment house as me. He was in my wedding party as my man of honor. We were inseperable.

Less than a year after my wedding, he met a psychotic woman online, 10 years his junior, who without ever having met me (or him at that point either for that matter) started demanding he stop being friends with me. He was shy and not used to female attention so he did what she said but we still talked and when she cheated on him (how you cheat on someone you’ve never met is beyond me...), I ran to his side like a good BFF and tried to calm him down. Eventually, he flew her across the country to move in with him. At that point, she demanded he cease all contact with not only me, but also with his male friends as well. I have not spoken to him in over a year. It is very sad.

That said, I’m really careful with accusing my husband of “flirting” just for talking to a woman. Not only would the talk have to be very blatantly sexual in nature, but it would have to be clearly serious and not a joke or a means to cheer up a depressed friend with a compliment.
  • AshleysAwesomeness
    Options
    I'm not married granted but in a serious relationship and I have a tendency to be a natural flirt... I don't realize I am until the boyfriend points it out. But to be honest, I don't care and he doesn't either. We both know who we are going home with at night and both of us are completely honest with each other.... I go out with all my (and usually they are his too, and I stole them) guy friends while he's working and I tell him about it when he gets home.

Also, I don't usually call it flirting. I call it charming. But that's just me. It works for us, and neither one of us feels disrespected by it.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Bad idea. If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence. WATER YOUR OWN DAMN YARD :)

What if you have weathered crab grass and want to try some Kentucky Blue Grass?

I just researched grass, here is a quote from the site www.differenttypesofgrass.com:
    "One of the reasons that this grass[Kentucky Blue] is popular is that, in addition to having beautiful blades, it can spread."

That grass sounds goooooooooooood. ;)
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    Bad idea. If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence. WATER YOUR OWN DAMN YARD :)

What if you have weathered crab grass and want to try some Kentucky Blue Grass?

I just researched grass, here is a quote from the site www.differenttypesofgrass.com:
    "One of the reasons that this grass[Kentucky Blue] is popular is that, in addition to having beautiful blades, it can spread."

That grass sounds goooooooooooood. ;)

LMFAO!
  • JustJennie1
    Options

Why not? You're married but you're not dead. I check out guys. My husband checks out girls. Hell, I will point out hot girls to him if he fails to see them. We're both going to look and we know this but it doesn't mean we don't love each other and we sure as hell ain't dead. The day I stop looking at someone of the opposite or even same sex and think "dayum" is the day I die.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options

Why not? You're married but you're not dead. I check out guys. My husband checks out girls. Hell, I will point out hot girls to him if he fails to see them. We're both going to look and we know this but it doesn't mean we don't love each other and we sure as hell ain't dead. The day I stop looking at someone of the opposite or even same sex and think "dayum" is the day I die.

What she said
  • phdcharlie
    Options
    How about this: don't do or say anything that you wouldn't do or say if your spouse or significant other was right there in the room.

Also, think about how it would make your spouse or significant other feel.

Or think about how you would feel if the roles were reversed.
  • Mrbusterb
    Mrbusterb Posts: 114
    Options
    Don't do it
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    wait...this isnt a dating site??? :flowerforyou:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    USER DEACTIVATED HIS ACCOUNT.
  • momof2TONI
    momof2TONI Posts: 116
    Options
    My ex flirted shamelessly right in front of me. Very disrespectful and hurtful. One thing led to another and he decided to take it further, eventually leading to our divorce. Yes, he ran off with another woman. I realize now it was a blessing in disguise for me though. lol....