Married and heavy flirting good or bad

Options

Replies

• Lovely0770
    Lovely0770 Posts: 876 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    It was right at the top of the forum for me. Whoever commented on it prior to me deleted their comment I didn't check dates just related. But I agree with the poster above. If both parties are ok with it then fine if not you're wrong
  • Lovely0770
    edited September 2017
    Options
    lol didn't know that just figured it had to be that if it was on top of the page for me. Wanna see my history? I didn't comb through for it. It was just there. I'm never in these forums so I'm not even aware how they really work.
  • Lovely0770
    Options
    From the perspective of a guy who's had an affair, I can tell you there's no gray area here. Flirting is cheating. Feel free to DM me for more insight.

Good for you for not caring about a damn date of posted. Lol and rather give something insightful and useful because you know, old threads means no one any longer wants to know the answer to that question
  • Lovely0770
    Options
    Lovely0770 wrote: »
    From the perspective of a guy who's had an affair, I can tell you there's no gray area here. Flirting is cheating. Feel free to DM me for more insight.

Good for you for not caring about a damn date of posted. Lol and rather give something insightful and useful because you know, old threads means no one any longer wants to know the answer to that question

Hey now, I gave something insightful.

There have just been a plethora of old threads brought back to life this week.

Yes YOU did. And I agreed with you completely.
  • optionsguy88
    optionsguy88 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

This thread was at the top of the chit chat forum and caught my eye. Just thought I'd weigh in. Its fun to talk about hot button issues.
  • Lovely0770
    Options

When your entire social life is on an online message board, you resort to nitpicking and playing cop.

Ok ok. I get that!!! I forgive you for the nitpicking in that case lol

• Lovely0770
    Options
    Maybe they keep coming back to life because people are running out of new ideas? lol I have less than 800 posts in two years, all topics are new to me hahahha
  • Lovely0770
    Options

This thread was at the top of the chit chat forum and caught my eye. Just thought I'd weigh in. Its fun to talk about hot button issues.

Very very true. Hot topic buttons are what gets conversations going. But it seems MFP is circulating old threads for some reason as it was at the top for me as well. But the question in itself caught my eye over all the rest. Because if we are being honest here. I hardly post because most topics seem skin deep.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    We are doing this again?

We are. Mad bruh?
  • optionsguy88
    Options

Very very true. Hot topic buttons are what gets conversations going. But it seems MFP is circulating old threads for some reason as it was at the top for me as well. But the question in itself caught my eye over all the rest. Because if we are being honest here. I hardly post because most topics seem skin deep.

I hardly post either. I just started getting active on MFP again as I plan to start focusing on my health next month.
  • Lovely0770
    edited September 2017
    Options
    ^^^ same here. I have lost 72 pounds and thus I stayed away for a bit because after about 50 pounds, I wanted to do it alone. Now that I have cut the fat I wanted to lose, I'm back here to get some help on toning.

But I like to add to the mad person lol thanks to legacy for pointing out the madness, that if people are going to complain about this topic coming up again, they should go into all the selfie threads. There's tons of those. Do we need more than one selfie threads? Devils advocate don't yell at me lol I'm just pointing out that several of the same topics are being circulated and this is likely why older threads pop up, I've noticed that deeper convos get little attention while all the skin deep posts never go away.
  • optionsguy88
    Options
    Yeah the selfie threads are pretty active lol
  • Lovely0770
    Options

Don't get me wrong, I'll post in those too in fact I'm going to right now with a photo lol so I'm def not trying to make one thread ok while saying another is not. But this is chit-chat you're suppose to chat lol

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Oh...here we go again.
  • optionsguy88
    Options

Don't get me wrong, I'll post in those too in fact I'm going to right now with a photo lol so I'm def not trying to make one thread ok while saying another is not. But this is chit-chat you're suppose to chat lol

Exactly, there are no rules to chit chat haha.