Married and heavy flirting good or bad

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    hdatres wrote: »
    My husband is really sensitive and jealous. If we're riding down the road and I say "he has a nice truck" my husband will say "well ,get him if that's what you want"
    He knew when he met me 4 years ago ,that I was a social butterfly and love talking to people,
    So ,in my case I can't even make a comment about or too another person man or woman ( because I'm bi) without being criticized for it.
    But my guess ,is if you have to sneak or hide it it's a bad thing.

So your husband is a really jealous person, but you're bisexual? How does that work? How does somebody who is really jealous deal with not only having to worry about the flirting with men, but with women as well?

#justlookingforanswers

Because she's bisexual doesn't mean she's always hitting on women...men like him are jealous of everyone...

OP, I understand...and I agree with the if you have to hide it it's bad. Your hubby may or may not change/soften as the years pass; Hopefully you've learned how to "get around" his jealousy, or at least cope xo
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I heavy flirt with my wife constantly. She usually turns the hose on me. :sad:

That's because you're a dirty boy...OBVIOUSLY!! Lucky wife, lucky hubby!! xo
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I don't like flirting with anyone who's not my hubby, and I don't like for him to, either. Fortunately, we've passed those years, and are now in a quiet time together. We flirt crazily with each other in our empty nest, works for him, works for me!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    These comments say if all

I'm glad these people exist

I'm glad YOU exist... <3
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    My husband is really sensitive and jealous. If we're riding down the road and I say "he has a nice truck" my husband will say "well ,get him if that's what you want"
    He knew when he met me 4 years ago ,that I was a social butterfly and love talking to people,
    So ,in my case I can't even make a comment about or too another person man or woman ( because I'm bi) without being criticized for it.

So your husband is a really jealous person, but you're bisexual? How does that work? How does somebody who is really jealous deal with not only having to worry about the flirting with men, but with women as well?

#justlookingforanswers

Because she's bisexual doesn't mean she's always hitting on women...men like him are jealous of everyone...

OP, I understand...and I agree with the if you have to hide it it's bad. Your hubby may or may not change/soften as the years pass; Hopefully you've learned how to "get around" his jealousy, or at least cope xo

I didn't say she was always flirting with/hitting on men or women. She also answered my question already. Thanks though <3
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

#justlookingforanswers

I didn't say she was always flirting with/hitting on men or women. She also answered my question already. Thanks though <3

LOL! My bad! xo
  • kristinleah939
    kristinleah939 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Trouble :o
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,910 Member
    Options
    My husband is really sensitive and jealous. If we're riding down the road and I say "he has a nice truck" my husband will say "well, get him if that's what you want"
    He knew when he met me 4 years ago, that I was a social butterfly and love talking to people,
    So, in my case I can't even make a comment about or too another person man or woman ( because I'm bi) without being criticized for it.
    But my guess, is if you have to sneak or hide it it's a bad thing.

It's dreadful to have to walk around on eggshells all the time. That sounds emotionally abusive to me.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I must not know what flirting is. I think of it as a harmless social pleasantry not intended to lead to sex, and certainly not out of line for a married person, as long as it stays on the flattering, but not sexual, side. People don't stop needing friends just because they get married.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Merriam Webster says it's totally fine. I agree.

flirt
    verb \ˈflərt\

Simple Definition of flirt
    : to behave in a way that shows a sexual attraction for someone but is not meant to be taken seriously
    : to think about something or become involved in something in a way that is usually not very serious
    : to come close to reaching or experiencing something
  • LeaLeaLouise89
    LeaLeaLouise89 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Like playing with fire ... bound to get burnt!!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Like playing with fire ... bound to get burnt!!

Among the full definition according to Merriam Webster

: to come close to reaching or experiencing something —used with with <flirting with disaster>
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am a total flirt! I love flirting with men. He knew it when he married me.
  • lesdebo
    lesdebo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I flirt but dont go any further
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I personally have an open marriage so it's whatever.
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Good. B)
  • Mile_High_Runner
    Mile_High_Runner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Very bad.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Very disrespectful to you spouse.
  • Mile_High_Runner
    Mile_High_Runner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Very disrespectful to you spouse.

Agreed, very disrespectful, especially if it goes to nude photos, KIK and Skype.