The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TheMayze
    TheMayze Posts: 14 Member
    42 and look better now than when I was 22, it’s all down to great MFP friends and support
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    31 and having fun!!! haha Feel free to add! I'm looking for motivational friends!
  • dante8993
    dante8993 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm sorry I'm so new, can you tell me HOW to add you?
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Babies all of you. 64 years young. Started MFP when I was 62. Since then lost over 35lbs, dropped my bf to 13%, and regained some much needed muscle. Feel and look better than I have in years. Jog, and life weights and play with 8 grandkids for fun and exercise. Add me if you like.
  • dante8993
    Rick you are so inspirational, I truly hope I can do this! Have any secrets you can share?
  • Carolbva1
    Carolbva1 Posts: 4 Member
    Good idea! I am just starting. Please add me.
  • TristaJ80
    TristaJ80 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello! I'm Trista and I'm 37. I want to go into my 40's being fit and healthy!
  • trishmac8457
    trishmac8457 Posts: 628 Member
    36 here looking to loose those 5 last lbs and stay healthy!
  • ShyFromCanada
    ShyFromCanada Posts: 152 Member
    42 and always looking to make new awesome pals
  • Craeftig
    Craeftig Posts: 40 Member
    Feel free to add me ^^
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    I'll be 43 years old in a few days but since going from obese and sedentary to healthy and active, I feel at least 10 years younger. I'm currently in maintenance and more friends would be great so feel free to add me!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    I'll be 43 years old in a few days but since going from obese and sedentary to healthy and active, I feel at least 10 years younger. I'm currently in maintenance and more friends would be great so feel free to add me!

Well done. Congrats!
  • 74sunflower
    74sunflower Posts: 6 Member
    Hi. I'm a 43 year old wife and mom wanting to lose this extra 30lbs I've been carrying around the last few years. Looking to get into the best shape of my life. Please add me as a friend. I'm not to sure how to add or request friends :)
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Add me ya'll! I'm turning 38 in December. Can't Wait :)
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    dante8993 wrote: »
    Rick you are so inspirational, I truly hope I can do this! Have any secrets you can share?

@dante8993 Thanks. No secrets, just trust the process. Calorie deficit each day and some type of activity or exercise that you enjoy.
  • Revelwoman1
    Revelwoman1 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi, I'm mid 40s and hoping to get back in shape and feel healthier in myself before I get much older. Please feel free to add me - I do with some help. :)
  • dante8993
    Welcome. I'm new also and in my late 40's doing the samething trying to lose weight and get healthy
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Rick_1953 wrote: »
    Babies all of you. 64 years young. Started MFP when I was 62. Since then lost over 35lbs, dropped my bf to 13%, and regained some much needed muscle. Feel and look better than I have in years. Jog, and life weights and play with 8 grandkids for fun and exercise. Add me if you like.

Wow!! Congrats on your condition at that age. You were already 13 when I was born, so I guess I count among the babies to you too. Will add you now.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    dante8993 wrote: »
    I'm sorry I'm so new, can you tell me HOW to add you?

Dante,

you click the name under the picture and pop will appear. then click the name again. Then click add friend. It gives you the option to send along a message with the friend request
  • dante8993
    dani_1977 thank you!