Lessons I’ve learned on MFP (Chit Chat/Fun & Games):

Options

Replies

• Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    There's a lot of people that are thirsty... #justsayin

Also it seems the majority of blokes on here, are here just to flirt with any female poster they can. (It's like when faceparty Bebo Myspace Facebook first started out. Hopefully there'll be some chill added in time.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Dazzler21 wrote: »

Also it seems the majority of blokes on here, are here just to flirt with any female poster they can. (It's like when faceparty Bebo Myspace Facebook first started out. Hopefully there'll be some chill added in time.

A dog gotta get a bone from somewhere.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I learned that people make the same complaints about the forums over and over yet here we all are. B)

Yes, yes, yes ... over and over and over
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I learned that people make the same complaints about the forums over and over yet here we all are. B)

Excuse me, I'd like to file a complaint :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2017
    Options

Sure copy it in triplicate send one to mfp offices, one to the complaints department in outback Australia and one to the vatican. Im sure someone will contact you shortly, wait by your phone for the call :laugh: ok
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Sure copy it in triplicate send one to mfp offices, one to the complaints department in outback Australia and one to the vatican. Im sure someone will contact you shortly, wait by your phone for the call :laugh: ok

Except don't make it about the thirst, the selfie thread or the fact this is not a dating site because those complaints have been covered ad nauseam.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2017
    Options

Except don't make it about the thirst, the selfie thread or the fact this is not a dating site because those complaints have been covered ad nauseam.

Psst J .. nobody was gunna actually read it :laugh:

But while you're giving topics covered add.. chit chat is better or visa versa fun and games ..
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Darn, not even folks at the vatican?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Nope, not even at the vatican ..
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Nope, not even at the vatican ..

*kitten* it then, what's the use?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I didn't go into the forums for a year, and posts I posted in a year ago are still active.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Dazzler21 wrote: »

I've been on mfp for 5 years, and this has been going on since before I joined. It's just the nature of mfp.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    If someone on MFP hates you there's a large chance they'll deactivate/take a break from the forums and then "reinvent" themselves just to talk trash about you.

Ah, adults are so mature. 100% not petty.

What!? Who's talking trash?

i99rrof6vz01.jpg
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    If someone on MFP hates you there's a large chance they'll deactivate/take a break from the forums and then "reinvent" themselves just to talk trash about you.

Ah, adults are so mature. 100% not petty.

But in the short period between accounts, their IQ doesn't increase. So, it's pretty easy to recognise certain retarded posting styles when they reappear. Especially for you, Hercule
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Lessons I’ve learned on MFP (Chit Chat/Fun & Games)

I get skipped.
    Like, a lot.