Options

Replies

• Johncalvinfields
    Johncalvinfields Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I enjoy coffee , peanut butter toast and two eggs
  • 2writteninshadows2
    Options
    75g oats made with 235ml water, with bananas and almond flakes or apple, almonds and cinnamon, with 100g of fat free natural yogurt. :)
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Oatmeal with chia seeds/cinnamon/drizzle of maple syrup
    bran flakes with berries
    2 eggs with 1 slice Dave's Killer bread (60 cal. one-it's so good!)
  • Nhoff70
    Nhoff70 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Usually egg white omelette with green pepper, red pepper, onion, and a smidge of shredded cheddar cheese.

Oatmeal (quick cooking) with blueberries or any seasonal fruit.

One slice of wheat bread with almond butter, and sliced banana on top. (This is really yummy and holds you for hours!)

Also always have to have my coffee with creamer.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    If I'm in a hurry then it's most likely cereal, or toast with peanut butter with a banana. Some days I do like having scrambled egg with avocado toast. I really like toast.
  • alexandriashelby89
    alexandriashelby89 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't usually eat breakfast. I'm just not that hungry in the morning. I usually just have iced black tea w lemon.
  • AmyeAGarrett
    AmyeAGarrett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My default breakfast of late has been two hard or soft boiled eggs, a bit of salt, cracked pepper, 3-4oz of whatever meat is leftover/ cooked and refrigerated/ defrosted, or can be defrosted relatively quickly, my favorite being leftover steak sliced thin and sautéed real quick, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, and coffee with a splash of milk.

If I'm in a rush, or it's super early before I have to get going I skip the meat and pick up two hard boiled eggs with my coffee at the local Cumberland farms
  • cpecket
    cpecket Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1% cottage cheese w/fresh peaches & unsweet tea
  • flexygeorge
    flexygeorge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone with useful recipe please send to my inbox I need to start cooking for my self.
  • aliaa209
    aliaa209 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My favourite:
    Light yogurt with 1 table spoon of honey and rasins :smiley:
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,489 Member
    Options
    Eggs. Scrambled with whatever veggies and meat we have on hand. Maybe topped with my homemade habanero salsa. Favorite add-ins are onions, peppers, mushrooms, kale, venison sausage, chicken sausage, diced ham

I find 4 eggs fill me up more and longer than the calorie equivalent amount any carb.

And Coffee.
  • Demonicmocha
    Demonicmocha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I usually wake up rush to work stop at my local scottmid as I walk past and grab a link sausage Roll I recently learned it's quite unhealthy to do that everyday so now I just have a coffee once I get to work occasionally pitch a biscuits I havn't got time for breakfast haha weekends I like baked beans on toast or just plain toast or cereal
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My standby is nonfat plain yogurt with a tablespoon of peanut butter stirred in. Sometimes, I’ll drizzle honey and add a few dark chocolate chips.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    It depends on if it's an exercise day or not (since my exercise class is in the morning). On exercise days I usually have protein waffles (waffle mix with a couple scoops protein powder mixed in), juice and cottage cheese. On non-workout days I have eggs instead of cottage cheese (cottage cheese has too much sodium to eat on a regular basis).
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Right now for breakfast i'm loving splitting my breakfast into two mini meals. 1st- 1 large sliced banana with 1TBSP almond butter and .5oz natural trail mix and then a couple of hours later I eat a 4% siggis yogurt and 3 hard boiled egg whites and a 2% milk cappuccino. (536 calories-60gramsC/20F/33P)

My other go to is a couple of scrambled eggs with 4oz of homemade ground turkey "chorizo" with 133 grams of shredded sweet potato hash. (471 calories 40gramsC/18F/37P)
  • Fit4Anarchy
    Fit4Anarchy Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I generally do Kodiak cakes. 1 serving makes 3 cakes. I make the mix with almond milk and an egg instead of water. Mix in tsp cinnamon. 35 grams of blue berries. Then I do protein shake with the meal. One I'm taking right now is the cake batter isotope from redcon1. 9oz of almond milk with scoop and a half of protein. Comes out to approx 550cals broken down to about 56 carbs, 7 fat and 60 protein. Love this bfast!
  • Gallagher_Girl4
    Gallagher_Girl4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1/2 a cup of cooked white rice with a spoonful of a Chinese sauce made with wild bracken pickles and 1 boiled egg. It's really filling. But I will warn you it's very spicy so if you don't like spicy foods then i'd avoid this meal.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    90% of my breakfasts are either
    1. coffee, one slice of rye bread (or multi-grain), 2 egg omelet. or
    2. coffee, peanut butter and honey (or jam) on rye bread
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Coffee and oatmeal. Just 1/4c. Bc I work out first thing in the morning. Sometimes I snack on a handful of crackers or something, as I’m making lunches.
  • QueenInTheNorthA
    QueenInTheNorthA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hard Boiled egg sliced with sliced cucumber and tomato with a fruit smoothie, or toast with avocado and a sunny side up egg.