Thirty lbs by Christmas

Options

Replies

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Gosh, I really messed up last week. Higher than when I started! I need to really focus this month, and stop messing around.
  • melissad0721
    melissad0721 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am late but would love to join for this goal! 30 pounds by Christmas sounds amazing! My total goal is 35-40 pounds. We will see when I get there.
  • Louz163
    Louz163 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sw: 194lbs
    Gw: 140lbs

30th june: 194lbs
    7th july: 192lbs
    14th july: 187lbs
    21st july: 186lbs
    28th july: 184lbs
    4th aug: 181lbs
    11th aug: 180lbs
    18th aug: 178lbs
    25th aug: 176 lbs
    1st Sept: 172lbs
    8th Sept: 171lbs
    15th Sept: 169lbs
    22nd Sept: 167lbs
    29th Sept: 165lbs
    6 October: 164lbs

Total weight lose so far: 30lbs
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,618 Member
    Options
    Oct.1 269.8
    Oct.7 269.0
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am in. A little late but will shoot for 30 by New Year's. I have lost a lot this year, but haven't been logging on MFP for a bit. Ready for some motivation, thank you and good luck to all.

Oct 8 = 203 lbs.
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    pleeeeeease IM IN !!!!!
  • ctshorebird
    ctshorebird Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Gained 2 lbs this week and know exactly why. Have yet to figure out how to manage the minefields of a social weekend & keep to my plan.

Louz163-I'm impressed by your consistency, never a week when your weight goes up. What's your secret?!
  • smithy08js
    smithy08js Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was scared to weigh myself this week because I had an awful week and weekend with my eating and exercising. But I lost 2 pounds! I think most of it is water weight but I'll take it. Finally under 200!!
    I need to get back on track. My mini goal for this week is to be sure to accurately measure my food. Many times I just eye ball and hope for the best.
  • weightnomore2017
    weightnomore2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    LMDlove230 wrote: »
    I just have to share my excitement- weigh in day for me today, and I'm back under 200 finally! 198.8!

Still a ways to go, but I'm so happy! :)

Yay!!! Those milestones are so exciting! Good for you! Great job!
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    Well I kicked *kitten* last week! I've got
  • DebElayne
    DebElayne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Since August 13th, 13.6 pounds down! Thirty by Christmas is still possible!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »

Spreadsheet is updated, ladies, let's do this! Only 10 more weeks to go until the end of 2017
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    I know it's still two weeks away, but do we have a pact to stay out of the Halloween candy? I haven't bought any yet. I'm not buying it until the day of. What should we do with the left overs? Having a plan ahead of time always helps me.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I know it's still two weeks away, but do we have a pact to stay out of the Halloween candy? I haven't bought any yet. I'm not buying it until the day of. What should we do with the left overs? Having a plan ahead of time always helps me.

We don't celebrate Halloween (I live in France) but rather than abstaining altogether maybe find a healthy balance? Apples dipped in chocolate, or take whatever candy you collect and give 90% of it away? Or create your own candy by making a chocolate bark packed with fruit? Not sure, just spitballing here ^^
  • smithy08js
    smithy08js Posts: 36 Member
    Options

That is so hard for me. I can't buy any candy until the day before. And I don't allow myself to go to the store after Halloween because I know candy is on sale and I am week.
    I plan on not buying as much, if we run out we run out. I am going to allow myself a couple pieces a day. That way I can get my 'fix' but not eat the whole bag.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    down 2.
    Oct 8 = 203
    Oct 15 = 201

Went to Applefest yesterday and forgot post . That was rough. Tons of bad food. Hoping this week will be better.