Loose 10lbs in august red team support-

Options

Replies

• kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Ok...well I guess I'm pretty slow...just now reading this thread :/ So I've already screwed up the first day of the challenge. *sigh* I promise to do better tomorrow. :)

You definatly didn't screw up! Lots of people haven't seen the mini challenge, anyway it's 3500 over the whole week, you could still do it!?

Altho I am wondering if this week it's still 3500 as it's technically only 5 days? I'll go ask on the other thread!

Hmmm NSV for me is that I am happy with how I look in a bikini now, and things can only get better on that front!
  • NSkip4
    NSkip4 Posts: 21
    Options
    Red = The colour of Spartans

Aroo! Go team read!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Looks like there are loads of REDs doing 30DS. I've just completed L2D2. Ouch!

How are you all doing? I'm always looking for friends for encouragement and support - feel free to add me.

Let's show August who's the boss...RED!!!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    What's everyone's most recent NSV?? (nsv = non-scale victory) I'll go first:

I had to downsize my wedding ring about a month and a half ago because it was practically falling off my finger and my husband didn't want me wearing it on a different finger. It's getting too big again so it's back on my middle finger again. :happy:

Jana, that's an excellent NSV.

I started as a tight 14 ( really should have been a 16, but REFUSED to buy that size) Now I am in a 10-12 depending on brand. LOVE when the inches fall off
  • mrswiley07
    mrswiley07 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I didn't know about the 500 a day calorie burn, but I will get on it starting today. I only burned 404 yesterday.

GO TEAM RED!!
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Go team go!!:bigsmile:
  • Kassie37
    Kassie37 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looks like there are loads of REDs doing 30DS. I've just completed L2D2. Ouch!

How are you all doing? I'm always looking for friends for encouragement and support - feel free to add me.

Let's show August who's the boss...RED!!!

Maybe I'm completely out of the loop [I'm going to use the excuse that I'm new here...lol], but I have no clue what 30DS means or L2D2. Could someone enlighten me?? Thanks!

-kassie
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

Aroo! Go team read!

LOVE IT!! We are hereby further known as the Spartans! In my best 300 voice....SPAATAAAAAAA!!!!!! Hopefully you've seen that movie and don't think I'm a total yard...
  • Athena413
    Options
    30DS is short for the workout video 30 Day Shred. L2D2 would stand for level 2, day 2....I think. Never done it myself.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey reds!!

MY latest NSV is that today, my housemate offered me a hobnob. And I said no! This is big news because they are my favourite biscuits EVER, and you can't get them here in Thailand. Usually I would have bitten her hand off, but I restrained myself. Am very proud!!
  • Athena413
    Options

Aroo! Go team read!

LOVE IT!! We are hereby further known as the Spartans! In my best 300 voice....SPAATAAAAAAA!!!!!! Hopefully you've seen that movie and don't think I'm a total yard...

That was supposed to say tard, not yard...not helping my case any! Stupid auto correct...
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Aroo! Go team read!

That was supposed to say tard, not yard...not helping my case any! Stupid auto correct...

LOL, you crack me up.
  • jsc4him
    jsc4him Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge and I am very excited! Feel free to add me! Go red!!! :)
  • H2Ologist
    H2Ologist Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Posting so I don't lose the thread...bumpy bumpy

SW for the challenge 258.4.
  • H2Ologist
    H2Ologist Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Oops missed this week's challenge. Nice thing is that I've nailed the 500 cal burn yesterday and today though!
  • mommybrina
    Options
    Go Red! My son was sick yesterday so I didn't make the mini challenge but I am ready to kick butt today! Can't wait to lose this weight!
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    oooh I love the name spartans!!!

loving the challenge, (and so do my dogs) they got an extra half an hour on their walk today to help bump up the total.

My latest NSVs

...running a 5k

or....all the clothes I used to wear (when I was 18) fitting again or being too big...downside is all my old clothes and lots of the new ones (especially the ones I love) are all too big...really need to work out how to take some of my more favourite clothes in! Don't think it's feasible to pay someone to tailor them for me coz it'd cost too much!

oh...or buying a size medium in New Look, and size UK12 in Next (YAY)
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Third week in a row with Zumba! haha, this Spartan is learning dance moves.
    I will find different ways to burn those 500 calories and this one I like.
  • Nguyentersnow
    Nguyentersnow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Shoot! I missed yesterday, but I'll do it today though, promise! :)

I like spartans too, very red- dy