• jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Dreamed a little dream about a dream
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Try and interpret this one :tongue:

Last night I dreamt i had travelled back to 1918 and was trying to tell someone about the future, but my explanation focused entirely on mobile phones(cell phones for Americans) and how everyone had one and that they cost $1000.

The only thing on my phone was swish swish bish by Katy Perry, the music video, which seemed to not give my stories of the future any credibility.

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    i was meeting some friends for italian food. they had all been drinking. as we walked to restaurant, one fell down, so drunk. the others left us. So i was laying there with him and i noticed a pothole in the street was becoming damp, i said, a storms coming. A black cat came up and began rubbing his head. Because it was dark i was worried it was my cat that I had left in the car so I went to check on mine. As I did another black cat was crossing the street towards us. My cat was still in the car. 3 black cats, dude all in black leather, dark evening, storm coming. shrug. sometimes dreams are just dreams...or are they?
  • alicebhsia
    alicebhsia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    had the weirdest dream last night about fish. i bought a jar of fish to eat, (strange cause i don't eat fish) and noticed they were alive in the jar soaking in vinegar or something. so i put them in an aquarium with the intention of keeping them as pets. strangest dream ever! big ugly blue-green fish.
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I always dream about familiar people, but they never look like they do in real life. Sometimes they look like totally unrelated people I know IRL.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Drinking with Roger Federer
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    alicebhsia wrote: »
    had the weirdest dream last night about fish. i bought a jar of fish to eat, (strange cause i don't eat fish) and noticed they were alive in the jar soaking in vinegar or something. so i put them in an aquarium with the intention of keeping them as pets. strangest dream ever! big ugly blue-green fish.

I've heard dreaming about fish means a pregnancy is coming. Either yourself or someone you know *shrugs* who knows lol
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I was getting some great advice from a mfp member and then I found my phone on the ground broken in half
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Didn't dream last night.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Try and interpret this one :tongue:

Last night I dreamt i had travelled back to 1918 and was trying to tell someone about the future, but my explanation focused entirely on mobile phones(cell phones for Americans) and how everyone had one and that they cost $1000.

The only thing on my phone was swish swish bish by Katy Perry, the music video, which seemed to not give my stories of the future any credibility.

Ok...
    Here it is... The past that you traveled back to represents hindsight. You are trying to give yourself an open mind about something you seek further understand on?
    The cell phone represents the way in which we communicate at a higher frequency (with the mind, through thinking and believing). Of course it is at a higher price ($1000), it actually will cost you everything but is priceless in what is returned if you believe.
    Swish swish, represents the fish/food, substance for thought... the Truth.

Credibility is in the eye of the preceptor. What do you believe? How much value is it to you?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    besaro wrote: »
    i was meeting some friends for italian food. they had all been drinking. as we walked to restaurant, one fell down, so drunk. the others left us. So i was laying there with him and i noticed a pothole in the street was becoming damp, i said, a storms coming. A black cat came up and began rubbing his head. Because it was dark i was worried it was my cat that I had left in the car so I went to check on mine. As I did another black cat was crossing the street towards us. My cat was still in the car. 3 black cats, dude all in black leather, dark evening, storm coming. shrug. sometimes dreams are just dreams...or are they?

The food represents what you believe in. The fact they were drunk represents delusion, or mixing of good and evil. Good and evil can make anyone stumble if they trust in it. The cats represent the animalistic nature. The fact the one became 3 just shows you the progression of behavior.

If you believe dreams are just dreams, then that is all they will ever be to you.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    alicebhsia wrote: »

Fish represent food, food for thought, what you believe in. Vinegar was used to be a pickling ingredient, sour wine. Are you pickling your thoughts or keeping them alive and fresh?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    I always dream about familiar people, but they never look like they do in real life. Sometimes they look like totally unrelated people I know IRL.

Familiar people are like familiar spirits. You recognized them as who they are (inside) not what they are (exterior).
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I was getting some great advice from a mfp member and then I found my phone on the ground broken in half

Cell phone represents your communication, thoughts. Is someone trying to hinder your thoughts?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Drinking with Roger Federer

Drinking represents delusion, mixing good and evil or right and wrong.
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I had a dream that I was in a wealthy foreign country and was browsing through a large furniture department store. Think marble floors, crystal lighting, and several floors of space. As I browsed down an isle I noticed that the pillows and couches were elaborate. They had creme crushed velvet upholstery with rhinestone beading or gold piping. Very elegant.

To my left, a family passed me by and I looked over at them. They were a well dressed couple pushing a stroller and talking to one another. I then thought to look around to see who else was shopping.

To my right I looked only to see the corner of the store, where it was dark (no lights), and with no furniture displayed. I must have reached the end of the store. That's when I felt a freezing cold brush down my spine. I looked to my left again only to see a thin man pass in front of me. He came from out of nowhere. Instantly I noticed him as someone who was very famous. He was one of the Beatles who passed away some time ago. My body was ice cold. He smiled, nodded, and passed me only to walk into that dark corner and disappear before my eyes.

In shock, I called out to the couple who were not far and asked "did you just see that?" They only stared in the direction the man disappeared and never answered. They too saw him. That is when I woke up.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I dreamt of Italy and Swimming in a warm sea looking at a very white sand beach with a very tan gorgeous Italian summoning to shore. ............idk...But I liked it! :bigsmile: (And in real life, I don't even know how to swim) ;)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    About visiting my grandparents (who are now gone) but I remember in the dream hugging my grandma and it felt so real. I woke up both happy and sad (if that's possible?)
  • melindaHAM0902
    melindaHAM0902 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that me and my son (Josiah)were at the park and i was pushing him on the swing and then he said, hey mom, my brother is coming and here came a cute lil boy a year older then Josiah . I then pushed both of them and listened to their laughs <3

i had a miscarriage and it was a boy, i then after had Josiah, whose a month and a half right now. I know my lil boy is with us <3o:):)
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    A couple nights ago I dreamt I saw a roll of quarters stacked nice and high. Then I saw the stack topple over.

I know this dream meant to let the events that were about to unfold happen naturally and to accept what occurs without prejudice, worry or regret.