New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Forgot to do a rating on these (purchased a few months ago)

51NkkeW9AyL.jpg

Doesn't taste anything close to Birthday Cake, but was still enjoyable

il_570xN.1057573224_9m8y.jpg

Definitely one of my favorites! Has a few toffee pieces throughout the peanut butter.

91IBlTxP0eL._SL1500_.jpg

My least favorite out of the bunch! Had an off putting strawberry taste! Reminded me of the strawberry filling in the Cotton Candy twinkies.

51B-4QFHPdL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Loved this one too! Had a nice consistency with a lot of Oreo/generic chocolate cookies in almost every spoonful.

Epic Spreads also has a Fireworks spread that has a pop rock kind of candy in it that surprisingly worked well mixed in the spread!

I would definitely order the Toffee, Cookies & Cream, & Fireworks again.

On the website they're offering a Rainbow Sherbet, Pumpkin Pie, & Salted Caramel flavors (newer flavors).

Not sure how I feel about Rainbow Sherbet.

I truly appreciate you. I have so many opened bottles of nut butters that I never finished because the calories just aren't worth it in my opinion. If I saw the cotton candy before reading this, I know I would have bought it immediately and added that to my collection of unfinished nut butters. It's a shame it fell short of being cotton candy (but then again, 90% of "cotton candy" flavored products normally do).
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    ucojvioyccgb.png
    most of these look awesome. . some are iffy. . I mentioned the ham before but i dont know about the hummus either.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    To everyone that's tried the new Halo Top flavors:

Kroger just sent me a coupon for $1.00 off a pint! Which flavor should I try? :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    These are really really good ! Decent serving size for 70 calories lp6vb2k2q39b.jpeg
    really nice cinnamon sugar flavor

@Noreenmarie1234 I just ordered these because of your post, thank you! It will be nice to eat these instead of my usual Fiber Well gummies when I am short on fiber.

I hope you like :) you should of asked for samples first, they sent me some to try! I like to try things before I buy lol. They are kinda like stacy cinnamon pita crisps but baked and healthier tasting. I've been really liking them especially for only 70 calories per bag!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Tried these only 8 calories but not very sweet and very boring. Like a rice krispy treat without the sugar lol. Made-Good-Crispy-Squares-vert.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Forgot to do a rating on these (purchased a few months ago)

51NkkeW9AyL.jpg

Doesn't taste anything close to Birthday Cake, but was still enjoyable

il_570xN.1057573224_9m8y.jpg

Definitely one of my favorites! Has a few toffee pieces throughout the peanut butter.

91IBlTxP0eL._SL1500_.jpg

My least favorite out of the bunch! Had an off putting strawberry taste! Reminded me of the strawberry filling in the Cotton Candy twinkies.

51B-4QFHPdL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Loved this one too! Had a nice consistency with a lot of Oreo/generic chocolate cookies in almost every spoonful.

Epic Spreads also has a Fireworks spread that has a pop rock kind of candy in it that surprisingly worked well mixed in the spread!

I would definitely order the Toffee, Cookies & Cream, & Fireworks again.

On the website they're offering a Rainbow Sherbet, Pumpkin Pie, & Salted Caramel flavors (newer flavors).

Not sure how I feel about Rainbow Sherbet.

I truly appreciate you. I have so many opened bottles of nut butters that I never finished because the calories just aren't worth it in my opinion. If I saw the cotton candy before reading this, I know I would have bought it immediately and added that to my collection of unfinished nut butters. It's a shame it fell short of being cotton candy (but then again, 90% of "cotton candy" flavored products normally do).

LOL same, after reading I was thinking oh good now I don't have to go buy like I would if it turned out to be amazing lol. I just think it is hard to make nuts taste like cotton candy. Toffee one looks amazing.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    A couple of finds while traveling:
    8810rpb8dy48.jpg
    Marshmallow fluff different flavors.
    y7fiwkgg7w7p.jpg
    Häagen-Dazs flavors- looks good!
    1e479gfou2kk.jpg
    Kettle veg chips - parsnip, sweet potato, and beetroot chips with balsamic vinegar.
    eqj8x2kyaowc.jpg
    Milka brownie and chocolate-filled bars.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    CFqQYrkJTi2Eo50xwQNu_Penotti-Cookie-Notti-Cookie-Butter-ESPRESSO.jpg

I got this at Big Lots. It's not bad. It has a strong coffee flavor in the heart part, but the cookie butter part is not very sweet.

I also got this one. It is really good. I'm a pumpkin spice fan and I love this one.

61DALEyFoEL._SY355_.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    k5yfb40tncxi.jpg

:p WANT
  • hgycta
    Options
    A couple of finds while traveling:
    8810rpb8dy48.jpg
    Marshmallow fluff different flavors.
    If the one on the right is strawberry I picked it up at Redners just two weeks ago to try! It was decent, but in my opinion nothing beats original marshmallow fluff. I'd love to try caramel though, I didn't see that flavor!
  • hgycta
    Options

When is the gingerbread coming out?
    Hopefully this is suggesting more than just the gingerbread. I just worry with all these new flavors that finding my old favorites might get harder :/ however, that caramel macchiato pint has been my new best friend ever since I tried it. I’ve already gone through way more than is probably healthy for anyone to consume, it’s been a steady one pint a night trend and I can’t break that habit but it’s been my motivation to stay focused on school so hey it’s working why stop :’)
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options

I also spotted this in the frozen breakfast aisle completely hidden on the bottom shelf next to the toaster strudels. I don't know why they have them hidden when they would probably sell like wildfire if they displayed them more! I wanted to buy them, but I'm the only one in my family who likes salted caramel flavored stuff and I didn't trust myself trying to portion out single servings and having it sit there untouched staring at me...
    vzyylvznafm3.jpg

[/quote]

What were the calories like on these? I can't find them anywhere! The single serve trays appeal to my nighttime sweet tooth.[/quote]

I too was trying to find a label out there in Google land...all I found is a MFP entry (I don't know if it's accurate). Lists 3.5 ounces of double chocolate ones at 310 calories and the maple bacon lists as 330 calories for 3.5 ounces
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    mj7qajnk8okz.jpg
    Tried the new Almond Joy hot chocolate at Dunkin' Donuts today (I had a gift card). It was really good! The smell was a little like Swiss Miss mixed with notes of Coppertone, but the coconut flavor actually wasn't all that artificial. The flavor was just a more of a milk chocolate flavor with a hint of a coconut aftertaste. I think that it needs some kind of almond aspect though, since Almond Joys typically have almonds. Or maybe they could do a darker version of this for a spin on Mounds.

Not worth 340 calories in my opinion, but I enjoyed about 1/4 of it and gave 3/4 of it to my mom, so the calorie hit wasn't too bad for me. If you like coconut and chocolate and have the calories to spare, then I'd recommend it.

7.5/10

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    You guys got me stuck on halo ice cream! Tried one and I'm hooked. Peanut butter cup is my fab. I can't keep cookie butter around as I'm a fiend.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2017
    Options

I usually use davinci syrups every morning in my coffee (WAY better than starbucks or calorie laden coffee drinks). Ordered this sample for only 10 bucks. LOVED the pumpkin spice. Even better than a high calorie starbucks pumpkin spice latte when I make my own with almond milk, truvia and a bunch of this syrup. Really nice pumpkin flavor. Pumpkin cheesecake was really good too. Pumpkin caramel was my favorite actually. I use da vinci caramel pretty much 3x a day lol and this was a lot better.
    It is even sweeter than da vinci syrups which I really liked and not as expensive.
    BBB%20Pumpkin%20Trio.jpg
    I actually like these syrups a lot more than da vinci so I ordered more flavors to try.

I ordered this one GLAZED%20DONUT.jpg
    Also want to try the peanut butter cup and these whipped foam ones sound intriguing. Christmas-Cookie.jpg I WANT ALL THE FLAVORS LOL

https://store.skinnymixes.com/skinny-syrups-c2.aspx
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I usually use davinci syrups every morning in my coffee (WAY better than starbucks or calorie laden coffee drinks). Ordered this sample for only 10 bucks. LOVED the pumpkin spice. Even better than a high calorie starbucks pumpkin spice latte when I make my own with almond milk, truvia and a bunch of this syrup. Really nice pumpkin flavor. Pumpkin cheesecake was really good too. Pumpkin caramel was my favorite actually. I use da vinci caramel pretty much 3x a day lol and this was a lot better.
    It is even sweeter than da vinci syrups which I really liked and not as expensive.
    BBB%20Pumpkin%20Trio.jpg
    I actually like these syrups a lot more than da vinci so I ordered more flavors to try.

I ordered this one GLAZED%20DONUT.jpg
    Also want to try the peanut butter cup and these whipped foam ones sound intriguing. Christmas-Cookie.jpg I WANT ALL THE FLAVORS LOL

https://store.skinnymixes.com/skinny-syrups-c2.aspx

I love love LOVE all the skinny girl mixes. But the foam stuff is the absolute garbage. I tried couple of flavours of the foam and they are all nothing but a chemistry lab in your mouth. Dont even bother!!! Yuck!!!

Thank you so much for this I didn’t order you save me a bunch of money now I can’t spend the money I would’ve spent on the foams ordering more flavors of the syrup LOL!!!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I see those Skinny Syrups all the time at Marshalls/Home Goods but I've never bought them. I will now!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I wish I could stand artificial sweeteners, it would make my life so much easier, lol.