lose 200lbs in less then a year ?

Options

Replies

• cparsons_60
    cparsons_60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha! This is the stuff of sitcoms. Frustrating, but pretty funny. And congrats on your 1-pound loss. Do you feel any different yet? A tiny bit lighter, stronger, more energetic, more flexible? It was these types of physical changes that motivated me early on. It won't be long before you're feeling different, if you don't already.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    Did my weight yesterday and lost 1 pound

Yes! That's terrific.

2e0hugabgsz9.gif
  • jeanstudies
    jeanstudies Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Did my weight yesterday and lost 1 pound

Woo-hoo! That's one pound you'll never see again...this is a very good thing!
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    keep at it OP :)
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Keep calorie intake constant

gradually increase movement , stand up for longer , do resistance training

this will increase your deficit

don't drop calories

Agreed. Keep in mind that once you've lost some weight and taken some pressure off your joints, you'll be able to start exercising and shedding more weight. But for now, the dieting part is going to be the most important.

How are you tracking your calories? Are you weighing everything with a good scale??
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You're doing great!
  • bjcrewe
    bjcrewe Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yes i have a good food scale.
  • HitTheRoad
    HitTheRoad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m also kind of invested in your story now, I’m glad so many people are cheering you on. 10 pounds in a month is awesome! You can do this! Keep up the great work!
  • livingfree44
    livingfree44 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes...the body sure aches with extra weight on..I have 100-125 to lose. My feet and knees ache a lot. I try to do things that help with inflammation. Ice the joints...stretch...every 5 lbs you lose will be 15lbs of impact off your joints. You can do this. Be gentle with yourself and just focus on the food part right now and logging it in. Stretch...ice swollen joints throughout the day....as you lose weight...you can pick up walking a bit...
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    just to say, I think you've done great so far. I understand you are eager to see the scales drop, but 10lbs is nothing to be disappointed about. You've got this, and all these people rooting for you!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Now down to 477 so 12lbs lost this month so far

You are on a roll!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Actually 12 pound loss for the month is fantastic. Keep up the good work.