***TEAM PERSEVERANCE - AUGUST CHALLENGE*** (Closed group)

Options

Replies

• Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thx Ladies for posting!!! Logging it all in!!!
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    Great day team! Keep it up and see you here tomorrow!!
  • boosmama98
    boosmama98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today was most excellent!

Under in Calories

Over and above in water

Regular treadmill workout + 1.2 extra miles

We had a great day today guys! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Can I be wonder woman? LOL I LOVED her while growing up!! Didn't stop wearing my wonder woman undies till ... oh wait, I was seriously about to embarrass myself...LOLLLLL..

But on a serious note, Lori... you are the best captain (and friend) EVER!!!!! I really appreciate all the time, creativity, and hard work into this challenge. I'm going to give you 100% right back!!! I hope everyone else is taking this challenge seriously... we are a team!! When one fails, we all fail. When one accomplishes a goal, we all share in the victory. Let's show them that we keep going ... despite ALL obstacles. Persevere!

Well, I'm soooo very tired. Going to bed. Hugs to all. Be blessed.
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    typo... hard work you put into this challenge*

Blame it on the tiredness... goodnight team.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    TY Reesa for those very kind words. You are amazing and doing so incredible this week!!!! I'm reading everyone's posts on here and logging.

LOVE OUR TEAM!!!!!!! SO PROUD OF OUR TEAM!!!!!

153.gif
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    255624_10150634594530287_677240286_19046544_7701083_n.jpg
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    Under Calorie: CHECK!
    Extra Mile: CHECK!
    64oz of water: BEEN RUNNING TO THE BATHROOM ALLLLLL DAY! CHECK!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Just wanted to say that if I can make the cover of a fitness magazine, all of you can too!!! Literally!

And yes Reesa, you can be Wonder Woman. Just send a pic of your face to menorahlover@gmail.com It doesn't have to be just of your face, just need a good one of you smiling and I can take the face from it.

I <3 this team

e587f7db82161522155-1.jpg
  • sumjoy
    sumjoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    100 jumping jacks completed Tuesday, August 2!

~j~
  • sumjoy
    sumjoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oops! I'm having a hard time following all the posts. I had a deadline to meet today and didn't get a chance to log in until a few minutes ago.

Today:
    Under calories!
    72 oz. water
    Extra 3 miles
    100 jumping jacks
    Did not get regular exercise today.

Yesterday:
    Under calorie goal
    64 oz water.
    100 jumping jacks
    Extra 34 minutes of cardio
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Water yes
    1 mile yes
    Calories no :( sorry! Damn guacamole!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    But on a serious note, Lori... you are the best captain (and friend) EVER!!!!! I really appreciate all the time, creativity, and hard work into this challenge. I'm going to give you 100% right back!!! I hope everyone else is taking this challenge seriously... we are a team!! When one fails, we all fail. When one accomplishes a goal, we all share in the victory. Let's show them that we keep going ... despite ALL obstacles. Persevere!
    COME ON TEAM - we have failed the first 2 days :cry: - so let's learn from our mistakes and move forward and SUCCEED for the rest of the challenge. After all, don't we deserve to succeed?? Don't we deserve to be the best??
    Do it for the team, do it for Lori BUT most of all, do it for YOURSELF!!
  • 1beachteacher
    1beachteacher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    August 2
    Calories: under
    Water: more than 64 oz.
    Challenge: Jog/walk 1 mile :)

K :)
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Ty Jules!!!! Awesome job Kari!!!!

Ok I still got 4 people who haven't reported what they did yesterday. One has been a no show the first two days.

TEAM PLEASE, what can I do to help you? If you've been too busy to post in the forum all I ask is that you please just reach out to me somehow so I know where you are at.

THANK YOU,
    Lori
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    THESE ARE FOR DAY 6, SATURDAY!!!! I'M JUST POSTING THEM SO WE WILL KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE:

Via Gary this am..... ATTN: AUGUST CHALLENGE MEMBERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFAq4piErv4 These are squat lunges! Hope this helps! Don't rush these you will get a better burn and better results!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember today is Wednesday and the challenge is 50 ab crunches!!!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Oh, for Heaven's sake.....ummm....I'll keep my mouth shut and say "YEAH....WHAT JULES SAID!!"
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    So I did well today, under my cals, all my water, my 50 crunches AND my extra 1 mile from yesterday ( I really hope you can count it!!) Today was a great day over all!! Can't wait for 2morrow! Come on team we can do this!!!!!!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Just checking in - looks like you are all doing well! Glad to see it! You have a WONDERFUL team lead!!

KEEP KICKING THE CRAP OUT OF AUGUST!!
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    good job - kjnicol